You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Hoping someone can steer me to a well known C7 Corvette performance shop with some experience with supercharged engines please.

They did the original mods on this car and it has been back there for some work but continues to have issues. I was hoping since the car is in Vancouver I would find someone there. I may have to ship it back to Calgary if I can't

Hoping someone can steer me to a well known C7 Corvette performance shop with some experience with supercharged engines please.
I supercharged my C7 with a Magnuson and also had the same issue with the misses. I used a local shop in Winnipeg but I had them working with Davenport who help figure out the issue. The lesson to learn is there is a bunch of trial by error that needs to be done in order to really fix it as the issue for me at least was bad wires. Started off with replacing plugs which seemed to solve the problem for a day or so and then we thought it might be the tune so replaced the plugs again and checked the tune and all was good but started to misfire late that day. Next replaced the plugs with the Granatelli 0ohm wires and coil packs and problem solved. The people at Davenport seem to really know their stuff and all the not the most optimum they will work on the car remotely.

Sounds exactly like what my car is doing, replaced plugs, ran fine for a while. I will pass this on to whoever works on it. Thank you.

Well car is sold for sure this time. New owner has a turbocharged C6 and is a mechanic. Told him about the Granatelli wires and coil packs that [U]pumpkinodin8844[/U] recommended. The first buyer took it to a shop that made it run much worse, was missing intermittently on 1 cylinder, they managed to get it missing on 3 cylinders and barely drivable. Glad it found a new home with a current Corvette owner!

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.