go on Alberta Outdoosman and see some threads about dealing with neighbor bees
and you are correct to not give more info because maybe in the courts you can be made to answer about your internet posts asking for help to eradicate the world disaster of bee overpopulation

had problems myself and put the word out the bee hives will be shot in the middle of winter unless they were moved (it was a friend of the landowner neighbor and my wife is paranoid of bees and we had hundreds of them around our house)

the county should be made to get permits like a development permit and this should not go ahead is anyone objects, and should be renewed annually,

the bee is a terrible neighbor to those who dislike the animal

I was going to offer some advice but that one is specific to the local area for the solution
have fun, a shame ot have to hire a lawyer and pay the expense

Jeff

Reactions: YFCvii
I only dislike bees when they attack and sting which has happened numerous times in 2 years. The first year we were swarmed and the concrete guys couldn't even get out of their trucks.

Bill

stuff like this goes a heck of a long way to getting a stop work order or a restraining order or a cease and desist order and damages should you desire to pursue that avenue if the neighbor does not move them or sell them.

Neighbor doesn't live on the property. She has the bees put there by a large bee company in order to obtain agricultural status to lessen her taxes. She beats the county out of about 4k a year.

Bill
make notes then we should talk, a meeting with the agricultural service board on their regular agenda item would go a long ways and being on the main council agenda as well I can help you prepare for little cost

I am thinking you just tell me my Corvette is nicer than yours when we meet or the odd time on this forum as payment

Later jeffy

Reactions: Bixter44
Not much driving again this year ... Hopefully next year will be better.:( Bill

if it was not for next year and tomorrow I would not have anything to live for ...
... just tell me my Corvette is nicer ... on this forum as payment

... a few if not all of us could use a better next year too ... I'm hoping you and the bees have a better outlook
and can't say I think much of the adjacent landowner and the beekeeper for their display of arrogance, disrespect and lack of any community integrity.
I am often tolerating a neighbor's dog watching me and barking while BBQ'ing. Knowing I am fortunate to just be able to continue sipping my beer and respond "hey bud, you can't choose your neighbor" but I pretty much am thinking the dog is merely barking out "hey bud, how about sharing that steak on the bar-b?"

... It's a great comment and perspective @Jeffer2013 as I trend to aim at living for the next day too
... and what an awesome Corvette you have Jeffy :joyful: (can't hurt to collect a few Jeffy-coupons just in case)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.