Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-isolating the best way I know how ... even though it’s also isolation from my Corvette. 10 days now without knowing what’s going on anywhere in Canada (perhaps a good thing) except calls to home as online Grade 12 wraps up with this coming up week’s last day and final exams. Even a cloudy day today is not a bummer as I prepare the typical B&B&B evening meal. People setting off fireworks out here most every night now … (Beer, Burger & Beans)

48F7341B 3CC3 4E1B BBF5 13BD7CC79E46
E4BE1C8B 0E05 4165 AA02 AA29904D91E7
CD04BC2F 5063 459B BCF7 5772607F1585

Last edited:
Self-isolating the best way I know how ... even though it’s also isolation from my Corvette. 10 days now without knowing what’s going on anywhere in Canada (perhaps a good thing) except calls to home as online Grade 12 wraps up with this coming up week’s last day and final exams. Even a cloudy day today is not a bummer as I prepare the typical B&B&B evening meal. People setting off fireworks out here most every night now … (Beer, Burger & Beans)

View attachment 41071
View attachment 41070
View attachment 41072
So, I'll call before coming out and visiting. Don't want to be there the day after the B&B&B. There may be some noxious substances in the air.........

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Keeping covid whatnot Isolation full of EXCITEMENT and FUN with respectful thanks to my great friend while he is in Thailand.
Just doing some annual maintenance
and “rotating the tires” 😇 - an absolutely awesome vehicle 😁👍🏻👍🏻
It’ll be off from the sun and sand to set terror on my Calgary Neighbourhood today 👿

95C502B7 4CAD 4F4E 94BF 8DFE2F716352

Last edited:
That's a crazy Hummer Spence. So, once your used to it take it shopping to the local mall. You shouldn't have any trouble maneuvering:squish: around a lot of "expertly" parked vehicles!

This 2020 covid-isolation year at the cabin is pretty much a wrap. It gets cooler during the day and really cool at night as it is not insulated/heated.
Ya ... I didn't even get the boat out on the water this year as the boat launch was closed due to covid at the start ... (sad to not see it here).
Scheduling for shutting it down until Spring 2021 within the next two weekends
even though the outdoor fire-pit and sunsets has us not wanting it to end ... perhaps seeing a few Corvette Colors in this one 😁👍🏻

04794C7B D071 49B6 BFD5 EA4F7A405A2F

Last edited:
Looks alot further out in the last pic. You walked that out there? I think you said last year that you walk out to your boat.
Ya … we have to get wet to go boating.
It is all sand for a football field length … no rocks.
So the walk is rather excellent.
Little known secret about this beach.
30-36 inches deep out there then it drops to about 10 feet.
Huge Lake and not very deep, I think at best 50feet deep.

Last edited:
Reactions: OL Yeller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread