samchar

Casual User
Dec 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Base coupe
Province
ON
I keep looking at Area Z51's garage and wow...I thought it might be fun to see some others for inspiration. Mine needs so much work.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0807.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0807.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 261
  • thumbnail_IMG_0803.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0803.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 155
Nice. Which model of the Bendpak left did you get? I notice you didn't have the garage door tracks extended. Any issues with lifting the car and having the garage door open? Thanks.
Actually I did the raised track with the jack drive. Just a cruddy photo.
The lift is a Bendpak 9000 xl. Its the second lift I have owned and I love it. Not the cheapest lift but you get what you pay for with lifts.

Reactions: tyho
I just installed a Lift King Pro King 8. My first foray into lifts and I'm happy with it. Many lifts cost more but a few less: I paid about $4,500.00 including both installation and gst. They're out of Calgary and I found it better to have them do the install instead of their Edmonton distributor, both for pricing and knowing what to do. My garage height is 11 feet and I put in the side-mounted LiftMaster 8500 motors and extended door railings. I'd prefer another foot or more in garage height but it works with a Mercedes and Corvette although I can't walk completely upright below the lift. Get your measurements right before you buy anything. Here's their Webpage if interested: Lift King | Calgary | Quality Car Lift | Lift Gear | Tire Changers. Hope this helps out.

Last edited:
I just installed a Lift King Pro King 8. My first foray into lifts and I'm happy with it. Many lifts cost more but a few less: about $4,500.00 including both installation and gst. They're out of Calgary and I found it better to have them do the install instead of their Edmonton distributor, both for pricing and knowing what to do. My garage height is 11 feet and I put in the side-mounted LiftMaster 8500 motors and extended door railings. I'd prefer another foot or more in height but it works with a Mercedes and Corvette although I can't walk completely upright below the lift. Here's their Webpage if interested: Lift King | Calgary | Quality Car Lift | Lift Gear | Tire Changers. Hope this helps out.
My first lift was a Lift King.

Hahaha....I envy you guys with the awful decisions of how to compliment your garages....I spent all my money on the car and only rent a space with another Corvette and Camaro owner..., but oh boy if I won the lottery I can see lots of ideas for flooring , cabinets and wall coverings here and this post is only started👍👍👍

Most have seen pics of my man cave. It's not nearly as pretty, clean and organized as some of these here. lol...Not sure how you do that.... But my cave is also my workshop for antique restorations, the little mechanical work I attempt, music room, antique and collectables display, hunting display, and general hangout now that I'm retired...

DSCN7312.JPG

IMG_20200421_161940.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.