OK, I am bit old and slow, and there are no fall colours, as wanted in the thread. Its not the most classic and its not the newest, but it is the one in my driveway and , from what the internet tells me it had its 30th birthday on May 5 this year. It remains that it is the only '91 Turquois Metallic that I have seen on the road. (Did spot a '90 down in the U.S. a few years back). Still looks good to me (LOL)

Attachments

• IMG_0596 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0596 - Copy.JPG
    415.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0603 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0603 - Copy.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 48
OK, I am bit old and slow, and there are no fall colours, as wanted in the thread. Its not the most classic and its not the newest, but it is the one in my driveway and , from what the internet tells me it had its 30th birthday on May 5 this year. It remains that it is the only '91 Turquois Metallic that I have seen on the road. (Did spot a '90 down in the U.S. a few years back). Still looks good to me (LOL)
It's beautiful Dave! And my favorite color!!

I had a very good artist friend of mine paint an acrylic painting on my 2020 Sebring orange Corvette. She was kind of nervous because she had never done a car painting before. Mostly landscapes and some pets. But I think it turned out pretty darn good considering I just emailed her a few pictures of my car. This is the one she choose. It's on our wall now. She said she would consider doing other cars if anyone is interested let me know. She lives in Barrie and is very very good at what she does.

Attachments

• IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3493.JPG
    IMG_3493.JPG
    546.4 KB · Views: 54
I had a very good artist friend of mine paint an acrylic painting on my 2020 Sebring orange Corvette. She was kind of nervous because she had never done a car painting before. Mostly landscapes and some pets. But I think it turned out pretty darn good considering I just emailed her a few pictures of my car. This is the one she choose. It's on our wall now. She said she would consider doing other cars if anyone is interested let me know. She lives in Barrie and is very very good at what she does.
EXCELLENT Painting. Very good work.

EXCELLENT Painting. Very good work.
Thanks. She is very good. For not ever doing a car I thought it was perfect. Now that she has done one she might take on more projects. Some of her other art work I have seen her do is incredible.

That's an awesome painting.

Can put a price to the paintings?
Between $400.00 to $500.00 depending on the time she has to put into it. But it will be one of a kind and signed by her. Some of her other paintings go for big bucks. She always has lots of work. Some of her paintings of pets and landscapes are amazing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.