Just got mine out of the detail shop. Full PPF and ceramic coated inside and outside and the wheels and control arms, and tinted windows and headlights. Think I went a bit overboard. LOL. Stopped on the way home to take a pic in front of a nice yellow tree.
IMG_3496.JPG

Here are a few of my New ride. Not as good as I normally do as I only had my cel phone. Weather this week to be nice so will get some nice ones.

Attachments

• 7E43C970-2D1A-4351-B5D4-4617DEDF7572.jpeg
    7E43C970-2D1A-4351-B5D4-4617DEDF7572.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 4AE38F89-6860-4425-BF72-75BB34D39EA9.jpeg
    4AE38F89-6860-4425-BF72-75BB34D39EA9.jpeg
    434.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 00ED0E67-2671-4CCB-B9DA-D3EF9A9635B6.jpeg
    00ED0E67-2671-4CCB-B9DA-D3EF9A9635B6.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 47
lol.... No Franci. I've been in Alberta long enough to know winter can sneak up on you really fast. My baby is stored away nice and warm. :Biggrin:

View attachment 45390
I've been driving mine for several months: my son - mech. eng. came back from EU and uses my SUV to go to work et al. Plan on driving my C8 all year round though - unless lots of snow, which seldom happens. I am going to order, I think, a loaded HTC with Z51 and a set of the AS tires to put on it; because, even though snow is not the issue, it is quite cold sometimes and the asphalt and summer tires won't mix, I do not think? Interested in what you think? I had to be careful driving my C7 when teh temperature was low single digits: hit the gas and the rear end would start to slide - so, drove it in "E" mode which made a difference, I believe?

Unless you are tracking your car and want the performance tire for that reason, I would be totally comfortable taking the AS4 rubber that comes stock on the non Z51. I won't drive mine in the winter here but when the time comes to change out my PS2's I will be looking hard at the AS4. With the BC regulation on M+S tires in the winter for some roads, you may have to stay off those roads. I likely would not trust ICBC either if you were to have an accident with snow on the ground and only an all season tire. Of course when Van gets a skiff of snow and you just gotta have that caramel-cinnamon-almond-toffee-buttered rum latte, you could always take the SUV. :Biggrin: .... Just kidding
... It's more the other drivers I don't trust in the winter. We have a huge population of people with licenses that can barely drive in the summer, let alone when the roads are slippery.

Unless you are tracking your car and want the performance tire for that reason, I would be totally comfortable taking the AS4 rubber that comes stock on the non Z51. I won't drive mine in the winter here but when the time comes to change out my PS2's I will be looking hard at the AS4. With the BC regulation on M+S tires in the winter for some roads, you may have to stay off those roads. I likely would not trust ICBC either if you were to have an accident with snow on the ground and only an all season tire. Of course when Van gets a skiff of snow and you just gotta have that caramel-cinnamon-almond-toffee-buttered rum latte, you could always take the SUV. :Biggrin: .... Just kidding
... It's more the other drivers I don't trust in the winter. We have a huge population of people with licenses that can barely drive in the summer, let alone when the roads are slippery.
RD: I was thinking of getting the Z51 pkg. because it is a very popular option and I am thinking down the road if I want to sell it? It is not an expensive option. I like the new optional lower spoiler as well (easier to get the golf clubs in the trunk). Thus, my thinking to get that option and a set of AS tires to replace the OEM tires that come on the car? If the E-Ray is available when it is my turn, I will order that car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.