Shall we have a July 14, 2018 national CCF meet in Winnipeg?

• I'm from the USA and coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm from the USA and not coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Congrats Ziggy! Any idea on Z06?:Cheers2:
What is the scoop on your Z06 my man? I have been offered 2 at $50K over MSRP - declined both. Taxes brutal as we have prov. luxury tax + the new ferderal one. Are U out my way this summer? Go for cruise.... :Cheers2: with lunch of course.

Corvette is looking great. If anyone sees this in time and you're in the area, the Corvette Club in Regina is hosting a Quad C Corvette July long weekend event. It consists of a Friday night registration get together, Saturday is a show n shine, followed by a tour to see a private memorabilia collection displayed in 4 large buildings, dinner in the evening. Sunday is autocross day, followed by an awards banquet dinner. Regina is a great host club and knows how to have a fun time. Added bonus they will be having a gar powered bar stool races. If you need more details and what to see a registration form, please reach out.
How many would be interested in a future "Meet in the Middle 2.0 ?

Corvette is looking great. If anyone sees this in time and you're in the area, the Corvette Club in Regina is hosting a Quad C Corvette July long weekend event. It consists of a Friday night registration get together, Saturday is a show n shine, followed by a tour to see a private memorabilia collection displayed in 4 large buildings, dinner in the evening. Sunday is autocross day, followed by an awards banquet dinner. Regina is a great host club and knows how to have a fun time. Added bonus they will be having a gar powered bar stool races. If you need more details and what to see a registration form, please reach out.
How many would be interested in a future "Meet in the Middle 2.0 ?
Man, sounds like a blast. People in Sask. are awesome: I have many 1st cousins in P.A.

Reactions: Dik
Man, sounds like a blast. People in Sask. are awesome: I have many 1st cousins in P.A.
There is never a dull moment with the guys from the Regina, tons of fun for sure. Even anyone drops by for part of any day over the weekend.
The next major Corvette event is happening the August long weekend hosted by the Edmonton club and they have secured a private 4 kilometer road track for their autocross event, hence not really an autocross type with cones, just pure adrenaline rushing through your body during the 4 kilometer run.
Again if anyone needs full details, please reach out. There will Vettes from all 4 Western Provinces in attendance.

Reactions: 61ratvette

Users who are viewing this thread