Len

I'm New Here
Dec 16, 2016
BC
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Convertible
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Image in Motion in Maple Ridge BC and if they are honest and trustworthy. So far their reviews look pretty good and there are no negative comments on the BBB. I'm looking at buying a set of rims and the salesman is really friendly and actually sending me examples of different wheels that will fit my car and the prices are very reasonable. After getting ripped off by Demon Customs last summer I'm really cautious about buying stuff online now.

Thanks

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Image in Motion in Maple Ridge BC and if they are honest and trustworthy. So far their reviews look pretty good and there are no negative comments on the BBB. I'm looking at buying a set of rims and the salesman is really friendly and actually sending me examples of different wheels that will fit my car and the prices are very reasonable. After getting ripped off by Demon Customs last summer I'm really cautious about buying stuff online now.

Thanks
@nascar03 might have heard of them

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
This is on the internet......
p13.jpg

Woah..... Keg sized image 👆 LoL
lol.... Just in case you weren't aware, once you insert the image, you can move your pointer to one of the corners, click on it and it will give you an arrow that will drag the corner diagonally and resize the picture. If you already knew that I just wasted another 15 seconds I'll never get back... lol...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread