Casual User
You're 5
Aug 10, 2014
Cariboo, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2000 convertible
image.jpeg
Sad day when you have to put it away for the winter. Last Green Lake loop of the year. At least the fuel stabilizer is well mixed.
Post your last cruise pics here and see what we come up with.

Reactions: nascar03
There was a dedicated group last winter in the Toronto area that never did put their cars away. Cold but dry roads many days and out came the cars. There is a run planned for October 15 and I will post up the details next week.

There was a dedicated group last winter in the Toronto area that never did put their cars away. Cold but dry roads many days and out came the cars. There is a run planned for October 15 and I will post up the details next week.
Wish we could go on the 15th , our daughter is graduating with her masters. Hope you all have good day.

My insurance is up at the end of October as well but more and likely i will reinsure and keep my car on the road. Winters in Vancouver are so mild that you can pretty much drive all year around.

Reactions: nascar03

Yes Murray.... I remember all the times we were freezing our rear diffs off out here and Zeeman was posting pictures of road trips and get togethers down your way... :Ice:
Now it appears we will have to live vicariously through Hiroki as well.... lol....

Good on ya guys... helps us through the winter doldrums.... I think....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Nice pics for sure. I just got my C6 and was hoping to keep driving her on nice days into November. As an aside, when should I put her away?
We wait for the weather to change any temps continuously around 7 degrees the tires are not good for traction in my opinion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.