Oh, thank-you for the videos Mike! Holy crap - is that Aventador incredible! I've never seen one in person. The exhaust design is crazy beautiful. Weissach has a sibling store in Vancouver and I've stared in through the windows more than a few times. I've only know of 2 Gallardos (older e-gear cars) on the island. There must be more, they probably just get driven often.

Oh no problem Franci, glad you like them and I appreciate your comments,thank you. I like posting them. And yes,the Aventador !! Isn't that something sweet. The sales rep says to me," you just don't jump in and start these cars,there are procedures". I nodded and smiled,replying " I imagine so "

I luv the Gallardo vert . My wife would kill me if I bought one: you can buy a very low mileage 3 yr old or so car for a decent price. If I owned one I would drive it every day like I do with my C7 -fahrvergnugen!!!!

JCWP LOL!! I too LOVE the Gallardo verts. But, honestly think the IDEA of owning a Gallardo outweighs the reality. Would we forever worry about where it was parked, who was potentially groping it, when the next giant maintenance bill was looming and how to fit Costco toilet paper inside? Lucky we both have voice of reason spouses! Lucky we made smart decisions to buy C7s!!

Reactions: MikeysZ06
JCWP LOL!! I too LOVE the Gallardo verts. But, honestly think the IDEA of owning a Gallardo outweighs the reality. Would we forever worry about where it was parked, who was potentially groping it, when the next giant maintenance bill was looming and how to fit Costco toilet paper inside? Lucky we both have voice of reason spouses! Lucky we made smart decisions to buy C7s!!
I cannot argue with your logic; but, I have never let logic get in the way of a bad decision - LOL. I do love my C7 though and maintenance will be so very inexpensive vs the other choices.

I luv the Gallardo vert . My wife would kill me if I bought one!!!

Ok ok,settle down here JCWP !! A Gallardo Vert ?? :hypno1: My vids are purely for entertainment purposes !! Not to entice someone to the other side !! Lol. All in good Canada day fun !! The Aventador though ??

Ok ok,settle down here JCWP !! A Gallardo Vert ?? :hypno1: My vids are purely for entertainment purposes !! Not to entice someone to the other side !! Lol. All in good Canada day fun !! The Aventador though ??
Ya, I know; but, there are so many awesome cars including the Ferrari F430 & F458 to lust over - but, the C7 is by far, the best value - period and I do love driving it. Keep the Vids coming -have a great weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread