lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

Scissor Doors Inc. Corvette bolt on lambo doors

I purchased my kit from Scissor Doors Inc. here: Corvette 97-04 BOLT- ON LAMBO DOORS - VERTICAL DOORS [841] : Bolt on Lambo Doors, Suicide Doors, Gull Wing Doors, and Custom Hinge Kits Look at the photos of them installed on the car.

They aren't like your typical bolt on kit, they tuck under the fender. The cool thing about them is that they open the full distance normally and require ZERO cutting or modification to the body or fenders etc. like all other lambo door kits. Literally they bolt right on, you don't even have to take the fender off to install them. They are more like installing new factory door hinges than anything else.

The big plus is that they have no flex or door bounce because they are supported high and low like a factory door, in fact the horizontal pivot is at the same axis that GM put it at so the door opens just like a regular corvette unless you decide to lift on the doors.

I used to think lambo doors were junk until these came along

yap .. 100% it be garbage after time isee that with other corvette .. .. the door have hole after time and dont be close good with noise ... 1 corvette get door fly yes after they try t o cloes ... the door for corvette it big for that ...:seeya:

and that door they call ( vertical doors ) NOT LAMBO DOORS :nono:

Do you have experience with vertical doors failing after so many years of use? Which kits do you have experience with? The doors on the C5 aren't that heavy and the kits can be very well engineered.

when itry t o do that igo t o body shop and iask to do that doors to my c5 .... he tell me ican do that for you and ican make good $ form you but iwant to tell you i just order the new door for c5 to fix vertical doors ..the door break down after they try to close the door ( AFTER TIME GET LOES THE hydrolocked AND GER LOSE THE DOOR AND HEARD TO CLOES )... even iask to pay more $ for best vertical doors
he tell me it up to me but he show me some pic about that problem ..so ithink idont need problem after time with that ...

when itry t o do that igo t o body shop and iask to do that doors to my c5 .... he tell me ican do that for you and ican make good $ form you but iwant to tell you i just order the new door for c5 to fix vertical doors ..the door break down after they try to close the door ( AFTER TIME GET LOES THE hydrolocked AND GER LOSE THE DOOR AND HEARD TO CLOES )... even iask to pay more $ for best vertical doors
he tell me it up to me but he show me some pic about that problem ..so ithink idont need problem after time with that ...
perhaps he installed the hinges upside down and backwards..........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread