Featured Thread

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
So as not to get lost too quickly, thought I would post this away from the regular 403/780 cruise post. Just want to thank Paul and Brian for the work they put into organizing and ensuring this cruise would be a success...

We had a great time.... To put that many cars together, keep everyone focused and happy, to arrange the gorgeous photo stops, to sweet talk both our lunch stop and our Lake Louise ultimate destination to bend over backwards with service and also the Corvettes only reserved parking for us.... Well... I cannot say enough what a great job Paul and Brian did...

We connected once again with friends we had made previously and also made a bunch of new friends..... We could not have hand picked a better group....

Anyway... enough flattery... Brenda has a blog site and over the years does a trip review of all our vacations and our cruise runs, as well as things of special interest to her... Many of the members are familiar with Brenda's travel blog writing and for those that aren't. feel free to surf through her blog ...

Here is her latest on the Lake Louise Cruise run.... And I will also be posting some of mine and Brenda's pictures in the Media section of the forum as soon as I get a chance.

Eric

@HoskinPlans

Anyway... Brenda has a blog site and over the years does a trip review of all our vacations and our cruise runs, as well as things of special interest to her... Many of the members are familiar with Brenda's travel blog writing and for those that aren't. feel free to surf through her blog ...

Here is her latest on the Lake Louise Cruise run.... And I will also be posting some of mine and Brenda's pictures in the Media section of the forum as soon as I get a chance.

@HoskinPlans

Awesome verbiage and so thrilled to have been on the Cruise.
I am starting to realize that my Corvette Enthusiasm may likely become the breaking point of my rather non-existent footprint that I've had up to now on the web...
Does that matter to me as much anymore?
Hell No, when I am having so much fun with a lot of awesome people.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Brenda, great write up.

Reading all the postings along with the videos by Mike and other stunning still photographs makes one wish the country was not so wide.

Incredible job putting this adventure together folks. A huge thumbs up.:thumbs::canada::thumbs:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Awesome verbiage and so thrilled to have been on the Cruise.
I am starting to realize that my Corvette Enthusiasm may likely become the breaking point of my rather non-existent footprint that I've had up to now on the web...
Does that matter to me as much anymore?
Hell No, when I am having so much fun with a lot of awesome people.
If I may Spence,your writings here are my thoughts as well. I couldn't have wrote it as such mind you. This is what I was thinking on the way back last Saturday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread