@Ryskin7 My suggestion would be to call Dave at Race Ready Garage and discuss your performance goals and expectations with him. Lots of folks on this forum have a pretty sound knowledge of what you are looking for as well so hopefully they will chime in. Let us know how you make out with the direction you want to go. :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
@Ryskin7 My suggestion would be to call Dave at Race Ready Garage and discuss your performance goals and expectations with him. Lots of folks on this forum have a pretty sound knowledge of what you are looking for as well so hopefully they will chime in. Let us know how you make out with the direction you want to go. :thumbs:
thank you for the reply, I did speak to Nigel.. very good help but I unfortunately don’t want to keep him on the phone for too long to answer all of my questions. They are very busy and I respect it, however he answered most questions regarding headers intake dyno.. I just came across this eaton m122 blower kit for sale a good deal locally and I want to know if it’s worth bolting on or if I’m going to have headaches etc etc etc
This is why I have questions

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.