Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
50th clockr.jpg
So what are some neat things we have found in surprising places. Saw a garage sale sign on the road today and wheeled over to take a quick look... Was pleasantly surprised to see this sitting there....50th Anniversary .....Plays a different Corvette engine soundtrack on every hour.... Not an expensive find but one that will look great in my cave.....

Last edited:
Thanks Graham... I thought it was pretty neat.... took me about 15 minutes to get the sound working... then I was really impressed....lol.... Best 5 bucks I've spent in a while....

Ah, garbage sales.... I found a Jeep Wrangler electric car for my son at a garage sale for $20. The original battery was pretty much shot, so I had to get a new one. A replacement from Toys R Us ran about $140, but I figured that any 12v battery ought to work so I took the battery out of my quad, and sure enough it worked. A trip to Canadian Tire, and I came home with a deep cycle battery for power scooters for $60. At 18 amps, it has twice the power and capacity of the stocker, and can roast the tires pretty good.

20161102_100626.jpg

Reactions: vintageracer
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.