May 13, 2010
Qu
VetteCoins
Car
2005 c6 coupe
Hi, i'm a new owner of a 2005 silver corvette c6 automatic. I had a 2001 mustang supercharged before and you can't even compar a corvette with a mustang.

My vette has 130 000km.... but runs like new. If you have any question just ask.... I have attached a picture of when i was in florida...

Ps. My first language is french so please don't be rude if i have some spelling error. :p

Attachments

• corvette.jpg
    corvette.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
Welcome! Very nice car! Did you buy it in Florida or were you on a trip down there?

Do not worry if you have spelling errors. Your post is great, the people on this forum are very good people and we do not allow rude behavior.

Hi, i'm a new owner of a 2005 silver corvette c6 automatic. I had a 2001 mustang supercharged before and you can't even compar a corvette with a mustang.

My vette has 130 000km.... but runs like new. If you have any question just ask.... I have attached a picture of when i was in florida...

Ps. My first language is french so please don't be rude if i have some spelling error. :p

Bienvenue!

Cela fait plaisir de voir plus de gens du Quebec.

Welcome aboard. I think that Corvette is a universal language even if French is my mother tongue as well. :D

That is great! I agree that it is a very nice way to know the car. I purchased mine in Las Vegas and drove it back. The best part was that my car got better fuel mileage than my friends Grand Prix GTP.

my brother was bringing back a 1992 mustang and you should see his :confused: face when we first fill up at a gas station... Now he want corvette even if he is a big mustang fan...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.