Yep, my days of driving my cars with no plates are over, too much heat from police when they could be concentrating on more important matters than whether a car has a front plate or not. Also don't need the fines and now possible insurance increases because of infractions with the highway traffic act.

I use the aero plate so it kinda fits with the style of the car, does make it look kinda bucktooth though.

Attachments

• InkedIMG_20200502_125948_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_20200502_125948_LI.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
PS to my reply above. It was a direct fit for my ZR1. No drilling required. About 10 minutes to install and did not even have to jack the car up. High quality part. Good luck.
If you get a chance to have your car up on a lift can you send me a pic of underneath where it connects to the car, would like to see where the main part attaches on this car before I decide on maybe getting this item. Thanks
It attaches directly to three of the front bolts that hold the splitter on. It's a perfect fit, flush and invisible, actually provides some strength and stability to the splitter. Just remove the existing bolts and bolt the bracket in place. Voila! I am extremely finicky and this is the perfect item for mounting your plate. The ability to remove the plate with a simple pull on a pin is a plus and the mounting plate cannot be seen when the plate is removed. Excellent product.

PS to my reply above. It was a direct fit for my ZR1. No drilling required. About 10 minutes to install and did not even have to jack the car up. High quality part. Good luck.

It attaches directly to three of the front bolts that hold the splitter on. It's a perfect fit, flush and invisible, actually provides some strength and stability to the splitter. Just remove the existing bolts and bolt the bracket in place. Voila! I am extremely finicky and this is the perfect item for mounting your plate. The ability to remove the plate with a simple pull on a pin is a plus and the mounting plate cannot be seen when the plate is removed. Excellent product.
Go to stonsho.com . Lots of pics, videos. Lifetime guarantee. I normally don't endorse any products, but this is the real deal. I didn't want to put a GM bracket on because of the way it looks and it interferes with airflow. No such issue with the Sto N Sho. It exceeded my expectations.

I found it on their site:

I have scrape armor on my splitter so this thing would attach below that. I will look into this item but I want to make sure it will fit underneath when I have SA on there and this will be even lower on my car if I purchase and install it.

I have Scrape Armor on mine, too. All I had to do was remove a few pieces of it where the bracket attached. The bracket is essentially flush with the Scrape Armor now, and affords scrape protection for the splitter. Does not make clearance any lower.

PS...the attaching plate is only about 1/16" thick, so you could reglue the Scrape Armor onto it once it's in place. I didn't think that it was necessary, but it could be done easily.
So u cut up the SA center piece to put the bracket on?

Please post up a pic again when u have the car on a lift still would like to see the bracket attachment when SA is there.
I just removed SA from the center so bracket would fit. You could put the SA back on once installed. I probably won't have the car up on a lift for several months, but you can call me in Montana at 406-799-4286 to discuss.

PS...the attaching plate is only about 1/16" thick, so you could reglue the Scrape Armor onto it once it's in place. I didn't think that it was necessary, but it could be done easily.

I just removed SA from the center so bracket would fit. You could put the SA back on once installed. I probably won't have the car up on a lift for several months, but you can call me in Montana at 406-799-4286 to discuss.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.