I'm still stuck on the triangles, I only see 4 . You guys went to a different school than me.

as far as the dogs, 1 has no dot on the nose , 2 has a line missing on one paw and 3 has no line between the eyes, and 5 has no line on the tail.

Last edited:
there are 18 . theŕe are six on every base and there are 3 bases. one big one two medium sized and three small.

I don't see it. triangle has 3 sides. The diagram is one big one, the point has 3 seperate ones, 3+1 = 4 .
.............OK I'm working on it, found 13 so far.

.......... got 16 now , this is crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P
I don't see it. triangle has 3 sides. The diagram is one big one, the point has 3 seperate ones, 3+1 = 4 .

the left side has a medium sized triangle and the right side has a medium sized one as well. total six in each horizontal base

there are two medium sized one made by the outside edge of the triangle and the second line towards the other side. total six for every base. 3 bases 18 triangles.

triangles.jpg

Reactions: YFCvii
Doctors have concluded that if you find the coffee bean man in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.
If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally.
If you have not found the man after 1 minute, you are amongst a very elite group of people that also found it necessary to solve the Rubik's cube with a hammer. I am the founder of that group and we meet every third Tuesday to discuss why the right side of our brains seem to be missing completely...

This has been around for a while so many of you may have seen it before.

1542472279854.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.