prcmauricio

2 You're 10
Jan 4, 2010
leamington
VetteCoins
Car
2000 c5 cvt
First of all, I would like to thank Dr. Manny for an outstanding job he did on my vette. I drove 3hrs to Manny's place to have a Bassani exhaust and lowered the car max on stock bolts. Very pleased with it, thanks brother, you're definitely on the top of my list for any future mods. For anybody out there that wants to mod their vette or any other cars I highly recommend my bro. Once again brother thanks, and i will see you for future transplants.
IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Pretty cold today eh! I like the look of your car with the molding removed on the door,great stance! Congrats :)

Looks great!

I've already bought my lowering bolts, but how low was it actually dropped on the stock bolts - 1 inch in the front, 3/4 inch in the back? :coolgleam:

Looks great!

I've already bought my lowering bolts, but how low was it actually dropped on the stock bolts - 1 inch in the front, 3/4 inch in the back? :coolgleam:

dont go too low it makes the car unforgivable over any type of speed bump,driveway entrance. When I got mine I could not even pull into my garage and the raise in elevation is only 1 inch! IMHO

Looks great!

C5's with the F45 suspension can actually be droped 1.65" in the the front and 1.75" in the rear . C6's only need the lowering bolts for the rear , as the front can be dropped up to 1.5" and the rear can only come down 1/2".

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread