Featured Thread
ZIGGY... @turbozig
Are you not coming this year??
I’ve been waiting to schedule a date.
It will not be the the same!

Mikey..is there a chance we can schedule something when you are near town.?
I was thinking Wednesday Aug 7th or Thursday Aug 8th...
I kinda like Thursday Aug 8th.
Do you have a extra day ?
Let me know and I will start a discussion and an ‘event’.

Anybody else have a preference? CCF WEST-FEST @ Nascar03’s place.

Graham

I'm touched Graham. Definately would still like to come. Might be able to do a long weekend getaway possibly that weekend or maybe earlier. I am still getting all my ducks in a row for this year.

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

ZIGGY... @turbozig
Are you not coming this year??
I’ve been waiting to schedule a date.
It will not be the the same!

Mikey..is there a chance we can schedule something when you are near town.?
I was thinking Wednesday Aug 7th or Thursday Aug 8th...
I kinda like Thursday Aug 8th.
Do you have a extra day ?
Let me know and I will start a discussion and an ‘event’.

Graham
I would have no issues with getting the 7th off Graham. That would be driving day. Thursday the 8th would work pretty good. If all goes well,a young lady from Edmonton would be tagging along. Have to see what her VAC allotment is. Either way though. Sounds pretty inviting !! Thank you.

As of now,Thursday was going to be spent driving. Friday was sightseeing day around Hope and area with Sheri,

Saturday is airshow(you guys should consider this) ,Sunday was the drive home. An extra day would be nice. I can swing that.

Last edited:
Some great looking cars on display, spring must be near. Nice mods JCWP. :thumbs:

Mikey, thanks for the Greg Moore pics and memories. So many lost before their time, Billy Foster, young Peter Ryan, Gilles Villeneuve and Greg Moore to name just a few. Seems almost impossible that it will be 20 years since Gregs passing.:Angelsad2:

• Agree
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Some great looking cars on display, spring must be near. Nice mods JCWP. :thumbs:

Mikey, thanks for the Greg Moore pics and memories. So many lost before their time, Billy Foster, young Peter Ryan, Gilles Villeneuve and Greg Moore to name just a few. Seems almost impossible that it will be 20 years since Gregs passing.:Angelsad2:
Yeah Murray. 20 years this Halloween. Time has flown by for sure. Interesting story while Dad and I were there.

His mother still goes to his gravesite every Sunday with a coffee and her little dog. In the cemetery office they have the Greg Moore book available for people to look at. People have left gifts of appreciation with the office staff to give to his mother when she shows up and she accepts them all. So a few years ago is when I started thinking about a new vanity plate. Couple of ideas have come to mind so if I go that route,it’ll be something in a tribute form to him. We get the option of 2 plates here for the same price so,I’ll order 2 and leave one at the office. The people there make sure she gets the stuff that fans leave for him.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I go for the Mission old time drags every year. Unfortunately this year I have used up all my holidays doing the Bowling Green Corvette Caravan. Will be there in 2020 again.

Oh thats to bad. I was looking forward to seeing you again over at Grahams' (this time with my car). The Bowling Green cruise should be a blast, have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
Graham
I have West-Fest on the top of my "watch list" & "to-do" list for this Corvette Summer.
Timing has me not able to partake in the Mountain Cruise and Bowling Green
and I owe some gratitude to a fella in Langley for helping me out with
the acquisition of a "solar panel" for my C7. So far I have no driving plans inked
on my July and August schedules ... :joyful:

I'll need to do a must-go-to plan along the route - and a route as well (oh the options).
If @turbozig finds his schedule works for making it, good chance I will surely
be in a 2nd annual caravan of sort with him to West-Fest 2019 (GTTS Road was last year)

Last edited:
I have West-Fest on the top of my "watch list" & "to-do" list for this Corvette Summer.
Timing has me not able to partake in the Mountain Cruise and Bowling Green
and I owe some gratitude to a fella in Langley for helping me out with
the acquisition of a "solar panel" for my C7. So far I have no driving plans inked
on my July and August schedules ... :joyful:

I'll need to do a must-go-to plan along the route - and a route as well (oh the options).
If @turbozig finds his schedule works for making it, good chance I will surely
be in a 2nd annual caravan of sort with him to West-Fest 2019 (GTTS Road was last year)

I will be in that caravan to Graham’s as well... 👍

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
OK CCF WEST-FEST will be Thursday, Aug 8th, 2019...
My place in Langley. Plenty of lawn...maybe.?!?
I will be adding an ‘event’ on here soon with all the details and discussion.

Thanx guys.
Graham
I’ll drive by Friday and look at the tire marks left over. Maybe some left over food scraps ? Can’t make Thursday. That’s driving day by the looks of it now. Other guys have the week booked for VAC already.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread