VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Jim parkins Vette side .jpg
Jim parkins Vette rear .jpg

Nice...what all did you modify?
Added OEM spoiler ( option on stingray) & side rockers: dealer installed 15% disc. on parts + taxes and labor. I bought this car from showroom in Langley because it was a vert and I love the color. Man, I should have done this earlier - kept putting off - really happy with the look.

Added OEM spoiler ( option on stingray) & side rockers: dealer installed 15% disc. on parts + taxes and labor. I bought this car from showroom in Langley because it was a vert and I love the color. Man, I should have done this earlier - kept putting off - really happy with the look.

Nice looking color.... adding the mods finishes off the car very nicely! 👍

• Agree
Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
If I ever get a C7,and a decide on a Vert. This is the one I’d want. This is a sweet car JW. Hell yeah. I’d take this over a blue or silver one sight unseen and dump mine in a minute. It’d take me 10 mins to clean it out and I wouldn’t look back. Wouldn’t think twice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ccltj
Mikey...careful what ya ish for..
this car may be available later this year when James’ C8 arrives!

Graham
Nope. Lol. Have to balance my “wants” over my “needs”. As much as I’d bite that hook,I can’t,and won’t !! Oh man,the temptation though !! Lol. That was discussed lightly with a “friend” not too long ago.

Reactions: ccltj
If I ever get a C7,and a decide on a Vert. This is the one I’d want. This is a sweet car JW. Hell yeah. I’d take this over a blue or silver one sight unseen and dump mine in a minute. It’d take me 10 mins to clean it out and I wouldn’t look back. Wouldn’t think twice.
Thank you Mickey - hope our paths cross sometime? I love the color of your car: the vettes have some great color options,

Reactions: MikeysZ06 and ccltj
Closest I’ll be to you this summer will be August 8-12 for Abbotsford. Maybe a cruise into PoCo to visit Greg Moore’s gravesite again.
Is that the same time Ziggy is out here? He goes to visit his sister, I think, in Chilliwack every summer? We went for a great car trip to Pemberton one year; last year did not work out for us for some reason? Greg Moore the race car driver I'm guessing? Too young to have left us. I will be around and would love a reason to get out on the highway - line from a song?

Reactions: ccltj and turbozig
Well,I’m looking to extend my airshow weeekend this summer. I’m also tossing around the idea of staying in Chilliwack over Hope this year. I think he goes out the week before for the old time drag racing in Mission. The week before isn’t it?

Yeah,poor Greg. I cried that day.
E884F459-1E54-4FC5-A377-6382D31F5A4D.jpeg
DFAB72B9-AD35-4F74-96A7-280E914FC136.jpeg

Is that the same time Ziggy is out here? He goes to visit his sister, I think, in Chilliwack every summer? We went for a great car trip to Pemberton one year; last year did not work out for us for some reason? Greg Moore the race car driver I'm guessing? Too young to have left us. I will be around and would love a reason to get out on the highway - line from a song?

I go for the Mission old time drags every year. Unfortunately this year I have used up all my holidays doing the Bowling Green Corvette Caravan. Will be there in 2020 again.

ZIGGY... @turbozig
Are you not coming this year??
I’ve been waiting to schedule a date.
It will not be the the same!

Mikey..is there a chance we can schedule something when you are near town.?
I was thinking Wednesday Aug 7th or Thursday Aug 8th...
I kinda like Thursday Aug 8th.
Do you have a extra day ?
Let me know and I will start a discussion and an ‘event’.

Anybody else have a preference? CCF WEST-FEST @ Nascar03’s place.

Graham

Well,I’m looking to extend my airshow weeekend this summer. I’m also tossing around the idea of staying in Chilliwack over Hope this year. I think he goes out the week before for the old time drag racing in Mission. The week before isn’t it?

Yeah,poor Greg. I cried that day. View attachment 24640View attachment 24641
Yes, I remember him - big news here in B.C and everywhere for that matter; but, especially here in B.C.

ZIGGY... @turbozig
Are you not coming this year??
I’ve been waiting to schedule a date.

Mikey..is there a chance we can schedule something when you are near town.?
I was thinking Wednesday Aug 7th or Thursday Aug 8th...
I kinda like Thursday Aug 8th.
Do you have a extra day ?

Anybody else have a preference?
Graham
I will be around Graham - thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread