Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
If the weather holds out, I will be out tonight in the Chevelle as I have not looked at the headlights on my car since last week. Boo-hoo, poor me having to take the Chevelle out because the Corvette is in the middle of upgrading the headlights.:rofl:

PS. Anyone on here know the ins and outs of the C5 electrical system?

Thanks to all the hippies that came out last night. The weather was PERFECT! Now if we can get some of those Corvettes to stop by that we saw driving around, that would be great.

Fernando, there was a Corvette that was so close to yours driving around that it took them two laps of 8th for us to figure out it was not your car....I think yours is nicer though.

Thanks to all the hippies that came out last night. The weather was PERFECT! Now if we can get some of those Corvettes to stop by that we saw driving around, that would be great.

Fernando, there was a Corvette that was so close to yours driving around that it took them two laps of 8th for us to figure out it was not your car....I think yours is nicer though.

:nono: bastards!!!
well, they have good taste!:D are you guyg out this weekend? I just dropped my wife at the airport so.. hobby time!!!!

I was working on the headlights all day today with Mike's brother. The headlights are working and all I can say is holy crap! I can now see what I am driving over.

I have family in from Vancouver this weekend....but may sneak out for a cruise or two. I have to get the dogs out tomorrow to the park. Let me know if you are going out with the car or dog and I'll let you know if I am tied up or not. It would be nice to get out for some ice cream tomorrow!

I was working on the headlights all day today with Mike's brother. The headlights are working and all I can say is holy crap! I can now see what I am driving over.

I have family in from Vancouver this weekend....but may sneak out for a cruise or two. I have to get the dogs out tomorrow to the park. Let me know if you are going out with the car or dog and I'll let you know if I am tied up or not. It would be nice to get out for some ice cream tomorrow!

hey buddy! I am free this afternoon,. give me a call if you can make it! 370 4253

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.