YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Hello everyone. I am a participant and not the organizer of this event.
For this reason I want everyone here in the Edmonton / Alberta Area to
know that there is a Cruise tomorrow. You will be able to find out much more
if you are on Facebook "Spruce Grove Corvettes".
(I normally will not refer to another media source)
I will let the organizers know of the CCF Event planning ability for the future
however this will be the first time I will be meeting many of them - so not for this event.
Posting word to let you know that the launch is from the
Acheson Petro Canada Truckstop (just West of Edmonton of Hwy 16) at 8:30am July 1st 2021
to St. Paul for a Local Automobile Event (I think this is an inaugural event).
Sorry I cannot say more ... however I am spreading the word for anyone interested.

Posting this in the Alberta Section only​

Last edited:
however this will be the first time I will be meeting many of them - so not this event.
Acheson Petro Canada Truckstop (just West of Edmonton of Hwy 16) at 8:30am July 1st 2021
Sorry I cannot say more ... however I am spreading the word for anyone interested.

Thanks for letting us know Sp. Unfortunately, I will be at a family reunion starting tomorrow.

I'm also out but thanks for the info/invite SN3. My family and a large group of friends are coming over tomorrow for a "say goodbye to the mask" BBQ and Canada Day combo celebration.
lol.... things must be too tight still in Red Deer. Our stores still all require masks and the signs have changed to stipulate masks whether you have had both shots or not.

(I normally will not refer to another media source)
however this will be the first time I will be meeting many of them - so not for this event.

Hopefully, it’s an annual event. Just got the post and plans has already been made. Thanks enjoy and cheers 👍

It was a “Bug Massacre Cruise” … glad I took Ziggy’s advice for a Novistretch Corvette Mask … a radiator saver for sure. A lot of Fun to say the least. Drove over 700km and still had a (edit) couple of litres in the tank … our 25 Corvettes were in the inaugural car show as “freshly enjoyed” (bugs 😂). Sadly not one C8 was with us …
Loved the A&W throw-back on one car in the show 👍🏻

9225AA22-339F-4510-BD01-F14A30B4D8E5.jpeg

AA7B414D-4CBB-4288-B7F3-4F1FBCB3E49B.jpeg
1809AB6A-0265-413D-A3C8-E8E9415890E6.jpeg
22115298-2016-4330-8C67-C9B512DCEF64.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a rotten feeling SN3.

You took some nice picture, glad you had a good time. :thumbs:
No worry & Thx … I dodged a bullet relying on my km’s remaining on the dash while procrastinating past small town gas pumps. It still showed 80km at my go-to gas station nearer the summer cabin … perhaps not as exact as I thought when enjoying a few 150kph stretches on the AB Veterans Highway 😇 (off the record). Again … won’t risk that twice.
An absolutely good time with Corvette Comrades and with many others attending this St.Paul Event. Nice to he able to relax a bit in an outdoor social atmosphere on Alberta’s first day of tolerance with reduced covid restrictions. A day run with the RMCC in just over a week is next on my list for Corvette enjoyment after a week of Hammer-time …. Er I mean Hummer-time. 😇

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread