RIP
You're a Regular King of the Post You're Liked 2 You're 10
Jul 15, 2012
Fairview, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z06
Good morning!

2014 documentary narrated by Patrick Stewart. About the JOTA Racing team's 2014 Le Mans effort.

I sort of took the approach that any (non NASCAR/INDY) racing documentary would be an OK way to kill 90 minutes and I wasn't disappointed.

And yes honestly I was actually watching it in the hope, like the Steve McQueen Le mans movie, you'd be able to see Corvettes in it as well and I was not disappointed. There are numerous shots of the C7's included some nice ones at the every end as they are the 3rd car behind Oliver Turvey's #38 JOTA as he crosses the finish line.

Recommended viewing with your beverage of choice, popcorn and having an excuse to stay indoors............

Cheers,

Garry

I agree LSXtasy, there is something heroic about endurance racing. Something that has always caught my attention even when I was a kid. The old days of racers like Briggs Cunningham driving 23 of 24 hours and superhuman efforts by mechanics and fabricators to keep the cars running. Then of course there are the race courses themselves. Magic indeed.

John Greenwood running his wild C3's and the French just going nuts at the sound of the big booming V8's. NASCAR even made a go of it for a few years, huge cars huge noise everyone loved it.

Thanks for posting the information Garry.

Reactions: LSXtasy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread