I was never into Corvettes until we sold our Chevelles and bought one. Then I started seeing this Jake Skull logo and thought it was dumb. I've been into performance cars since 1967 and to me a performance car is that and, for me, our cars don't need anything not performance related. We've always had semi sleeper cars. I like to surprise people. It's more fun that way.

You have to hand it to him in that department. His old body does appear to have had a rough life though. Not many bands have hung in there and been as successful for so long. They must have done something right. I have their stuff on my i-Pod and play it regularly in the garage while working there. I didn't take his advice though. I painted the shop white. :p

Naw, everyone is welcome in my old white room. The place sure is a lot brighter compared to insulation and vapour barrier. I can actually see what I am doing without turning on all the lights. Youtube is great for finding music and is even better for the "How To" videos. That's how I found out how to remove the IP cluster in our car. It was so simple that I even I could do it. I have an old laptop in the garage now for quick internet references. It's not the quickest but does the job. :D

I was never into Corvettes until we sold our Chevelles and bought one. Then I started seeing this Jake Skull logo and thought it was dumb. I've been into performance cars since 1967 and to me a performance car is that and, for me, our cars don't need anything not performance related. We've always had semi sleeper cars. I like to surprise people. It's more fun that way.

Personal preference is fine Keith .. No argument there.

But there are many who like the Jake theme and to me that's ok too -- their choice.:D

C.

You know, I really didn't get the point of the article the person wrote. Just to say that all main stream media is a lie and it's left up to the independent news site, like theirs, to get the real news? Sounded like they were trying too hard to be the credible source without actually giving any meaningful results to their evidence of why the media would lie. There are private military contractors at the Boston marathon? Whoopity-doo! I'm sure they are at a lot of other events as well, just no one pays attention until something happens.

I never embraced the Jake Skull because I never grew up associating it with the Corvette. Other's like it, that's cool too. I'm not worried about it being associated with a group that not well known and has no association with Corvettes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.