Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Alright, lets try this out again.

We will be meeting Thursday night at 6:00 at the corner of Preston and 8th Street in the Whole Sale Club parking lot...if it is not raining out. So far The Weather Netjerk is not calling for rain...and we'll see how quickly that will change. If it should rain or threaten to rain, we will go to Maguires which is just west of the Whole Sale Club.

Who is coming out this Thursday?

I saw you last weekend but you did not see me.:( I was hoping you would see this thread as I see you out quite often when I am driving around.

Hey Dwayne, have fun on your holidays! I'm sure the fort will still be around when you get back.

It's raining! But I think it will last only for a while longer. I see the other side of it already. Crazy how the wind just changed directions.

Streets will be clean for the meet!

Nevermind. The weather was crap....crappity crap, crap. Anyway, should the weather be better on the weekend, the car will be out Saturday Evening if anyone is up for a cruise.

I will take you up on that.

Statistically speaking, Thursdays stink weatherwise in Saskatoon. Next one should be a good one as it is probably easier to win the lottery than having 9 bad Thursdays on a row

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread