Keith what were the details of this 171 mph official run? You didn't have the lawn tractor out again did you?:Biggrin:
It was in Minnisota Murray. An SS Camaro. Cop had to turn it up to 135 just to get close enough that the guy could see his squad car lights. He did pull over though. I didn't see that here on the forum. I has already heard about it.

Wanna race. Nothing runs like a Deere.
JDV8.jpg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
hmmmmmm.... not so sure of that smack.... that would be about the limit but the SS after 2009 had the LS3 engine. same as my 09 C6 had. And while a heavier car and not as slippery, I don't think 171 is out of place.

The Camaro SS is electronically speed limited so I guess I stand corrected Smack, as the 'stock' GM tune has to be modified to bypass the limiter. Without a canned or custom tune, the car won't see 171. With the tune, the Camaro still has a GM installed speed limiter... it's called 'drag coefficient' and 'tub-a-lard'... lol.......

Hey.... Great idea Riley... He can argue that the radar was wrong and he was only doing 160... that should reduce his jail time by a day or so...... :rolleyes:

Hahaha. I was more thinking of the lawyers who try to use any inconsistency in any part of the evidence to get the entire case thrown out, guilty or not.
However, should the case not get thrown out, and if this were in Canada, that difference between 160 mph and 171 mph should save $18 off the ticket....Woo!

Wow.... That turned into a "no longer available" post really fast... ????

The post wasn't about racing but about idiots.
youexpect me to run that Deere Keith, you better mount a mower deck under that chassis ... I have 4 acres of grass to mow.... lmao....

We have 3 1/2 acres. Done in three minutes flat............honest. :jawdrop:

Last edited:
Reactions: NW-99SS
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread