Not much useful information there. Not to mention the B.S. about the oil life monitor. You can just reset the damn thing in the spring. The oil is virtually unchanged in storage.
The things I noticed were no need to over inflate the tires . Preferably raise the vehicle off the suspension taking the weight off the tires. I have always, as I have mentioned in previous posts, put any vehicle that I have stored up on blocks which is the same as using axle stands which they recommend.
The other thing I found interesting was regarding fuel level. They said filling the tank was up to personal preference. Seems to make no difference. Same with oil change. Common sense tells you it would make no difference if you changed it the day it went into storage or the day it came out.

Reactions: Murray20c8
The things I noticed were no need to over inflate the tires . Preferably raise the vehicle off the suspension taking the weight off the tires. I have always, as I have mentioned in previous posts, put any vehicle that I have stored up on blocks which is the same as using axle stands which they recommend.
Over inflating tires makes the contact patch less, so less flat spotting. I stopped doing it as the car wasn't stored long enough to make any difference whatsoever. Also, raising the vehicle on axle stands takes weight off the suspension, not sure how you put a car on blocks, but if it's the tires on blocks then it's not the same. Please explain how you do it if it's not just under the tires.