CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
since my last mod :rofl: so I'm gettin' Manny to fit a tranny oil cooler for my automatic this morning and check its fluid level.
Sorry about the late notice.....forgot to post up about it.

Just a little insurance against a heavy foot if I ever develop one, and a hot summer which is probably more likely.:D

I love toys and tinkering -- especially when Manny is doin' all the work. :rofl:

Go Manny Go!

If you get this and can drop over I'll take your pic.:D

Smile!!!!

C.

Got a few pics of Manny, Terry, the cars, the cooler, and the headers and pipes (didn't get 'em when Manny installed 'em 2 weeks ago so doing a little catch up today. Looks real purdy under there.

Manny was still sick today but insisted on putting the cooler in. Just can't keep a good man down -- Thanks Manny -- great to meet up again and take full advantage of your expertise. Very nice install -- Space is a little cramped under there so you can't tell by the pics but everything is tucked in, tied up, clamped and bolted down. --- and it ran about 20* cooler on the way home Manny. It's doing its job. ... very COOL -- (literally.:D)

Don't forget to take a few of those Fisherman's Friend I gave you. They're not the best tasting in the world but they do work well.

Cheers, until next time which I believe will be the catch can install when you're up to it.

Colin & Terry.

mini-IMG_0016.jpg
mini-IMG_0014.jpg
mini-IMG_0013.jpg
mini-IMG_0012.jpg
mini-IMG_0011-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0010-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0009.jpg
mini-IMG_0008-1.jpg
mini-IMG_0007.jpg
mini-IMG_0006-1.jpg
mini-

Boy, that looks great under there. I would have mirrors on the floor of my garage if I owned that car. Nice work Manny!

Thanks Riley,
Those pipes and LG long tubes do look sweet don't they....and I still can't get over the 'steamroller' width wheels/tires.

hahaha, Manny looks good under there too....right at home. Go Manny!:D
C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread