Aug 7, 2015
Victoria, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1960 Roadster
Happy Saturday guys! First introduction to husband Dave who was doing some maint on the 63 this week. He also likes to wear Ford t-shirts to Corvette shows and vice versa at a Mustang event. At least he has good taste in vettes... and wives!

Franci

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    748.2 KB · Views: 70
Ha!!! We could maybe be generous and give Ford the 428CJ too? Thanks! The art goes beyond the walls even... it's a little crazy! Will post pix one day soon.
I have had 4 vettes and only one Mustang - a 2007 Shelby GT500 vert - bought new - had some mods done to lower it a stiffen things up to improve handling. I had I lot of fun with that car; but, I love my C7. The 428CJ was an awesome PP - co-worker back in the day had a Mach with that engine - sweet!!!

Yoikes! :Woot:
... My hope is that ...
"There's a Ford in your Future"
is not a prelude to the results of the work that is about to be done
:nailbiting:

:cool: "garage" picture :cool:

Last edited:
Yoikes! :Woot:
... My hope is that ...
"There's a Ford in your Future"
is not a prelude to the results of the work that is about to be done
:nailbiting:

:cool: garage picture :cool:
The new Mustang is pretty nice & when they release the new incarnation as a Shelby GT500 I am sure it will be one sweet car: problem is no A.T. which makes no sense to me; especially, when you consider guys like me will/would be buyers. One of the reasons I got rid of my 07 Shelby was I got sick of driving around town using the ST with the heavy clutch.

Happy Saturday guys! First introduction to husband Dave who was doing some maint on the 63 this week. He also likes to wear Ford t-shirts to Corvette shows and vice versa at a Mustang event. At least he has good taste in vettes... and wives!

Franci
Hi there Franci, I'm Robbie from Ottawa. Very cool garage and split window. Question......have you seen a yellow t-bucket at the car shows around Victoria lately? He's an old buddy. :cool:

Hi there Franci, I'm Robbie from Ottawa. Very cool garage and split window. Question......have you seen a yellow t-bucket at the car shows around Victoria lately? He's an old buddy. :cool:

Hi Robbie - nice to meetcha! Beautiful 62 - well the back end that is! They're so unique and there aren't any I know of on the island. I keep hoping if they're parked close enough, our C1 and C2 will mate. Okay, that was just weird! Please post more pics for us to drool over? I will definitely ask the hubby. What's your friend's name? It's a small town so likely we may even know him. If not, the Ford V8 Club puts on the 'Ford and Friends' show in a few weeks so I'll definitely keep an eye open! Have a fun weekend... doing car stuff I hope!

His name is Rick Goodman and his wife is Jystyna. they had a shop called Oh Sugar!.....a candy store. Here's a shot of my car as it is today. that avatar is from a LONG time ago, and one of Rick's bucket.....View attachment 9870 View attachment 9871
Gorgeous vette Robbie. I definitely recognize your friends and their super sweet bucket T! The Ogden Point cruiseship pier (where the pic was taken) is exactly where everyone's headed tonight. It's packed every Sat evening all summer. As if there aren't enough co-incidences... that cool little retro candy store in Sidney just went up for sale.

Reactions: Kerrmudgeon
Gorgeous vette Robbie. I definitely recognize your friends and their super sweet bucket T! The Ogden Point cruiseship pier (where the pic was taken) is exactly where everyone's headed tonight. It's packed every Sat evening all summer. As if there aren't enough co-incidences... that cool little retro candy store in Sidney just went up for sale.
So did you see them at that meet Franci? They are the ones that built that candy store originally. They had a 34 purple Ford delivery with the name on the side, but they sold it a while ago. hard to believe there aren't any 62 vettes on the island.....seems to be hot rod heaven out there.:Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread