Mar 13, 2011
VetteCoins
I'm wondering if this application is worth it. I was thinking of doing the clear bra front bumper, head light lenses, rear brake ducts, and what ever else I should cover. Really appreciate some feed back on this topic. Also who would you recommend to do the work thanks.

I'm wondering if this application is worth it. I was thinking of doing the clear bra front bumper, head light lenses, rear brake ducts, and what ever else I should cover. Really appreciate some feed back on this topic. Also who would you recommend to do the work thanks.

For sure , the 3M clear paint protection really works well .

Does that make it easyer to clean off all the sticky squashed fly's, butterfly's, mosquitoes and whatever fly's across the road....Cause of all the lakes we have around here its a big problem.....scary problem...:(

Does that make it easyer to clean off all the sticky squashed fly's, butterfly's, mosquitoes and whatever fly's across the road....Cause of all the lakes we have around here its a big problem.....scary problem...:(

It sure does :D

I have a 3M bra on my 08 and wear areas around the wheels .It's been on since the car was new ,almost four years .It is the best investment I've made pertaining to my Vett. It hasn't yellowed and looks like the day it was installed .You wash and wax just like the rest of the car and it cleans like the rest of the car .And no ,it doesn't show unless you right on top of it looking .

Good investment in my opinion

had my front end re-painted and put the new hood on etc, ordered the 3M kit from my buddy a 3M installer from Pt. Dover....I'm almost afraid to drive the car - don't want more chips on the front bumper...should be installed this week...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.