Featured Thread
Aug 12, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
69 Stingray
Province
BC
First I would like to thank NASCAR03 for introducing me to this site.
Now, I would like to introduce Miranda, my 1969 Stingray.
5D3B1168.jpg

Miranda was Miss June in ICBCs Calendar for 2019.
ICBC Calendar 2019.JPG

Here is the story ICBC wrote in the Calendar:
Gavin Mah’s 1969 Corvette Stingray, “Miranda” is a real head-turner. This Corvette was a barn find from Nanaimo BC in 2005 and started its restoration to meet National Corvette Restorers Society standards, but in 2009 he decided that a restomod was better suited for city stop-and-go traffic. Gavin dropped in a Doug Herbert 383-cu-in stroker engine with a Holley Sniper EFI so he could lay the rubber on the road. Wilwood and SSBC braking system with a modern hydroboost stops Miranda on a dime. Ridetech adjustable Coilover suspension allows this Corvette to be driven on the road or at the track. All original gauges, stereo, vacuum headlights and wiper cover restored to original working condition. The cockpit features black Italian leather interior with silver diamond stitching to compliment the custom paint. Gavin says. “It’s nice to get the thumbs-up from people who appreciate the Corvette.”

And here are a few more shots of her:
5D3B1104.jpg
5D3B1064.jpg
5D3B1068.jpg
IMG_0455 (1).JPG
IMG_0241.JPG

I look forward to getting to know the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome. FYI it was a barn find in Nanaimo BC in 2005.
Rats were living in her then and nothing worked. I did almost all the resto mod myself.
This is a month after I bought her and she was up and running.
Still a 20 footer at that time.:)

View attachment 30261

Welcome to the forum Tristan. She is a gorgeous testimonial to the work you obviously put into her. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread