Featured Thread
She is Christened Today !!!
image1.JPG

to reverb ...

"REAL GONE"
A Sheryl Crow Song that follows the opening line ... "I am Speed" ... in the Original Cars Movie.
Lyrics ….
“I am American made, Bud Light, Chevrolet …”
"Got my pedal to the metal
Got my hands in the air
Well look out, you take your blinders off
Everybody's lookin' for a way
To get real gone, real gone"

and the meaning as it relates to Freda ...
"Being absent from normal concerns with behavior in a way that is Cool or Outrageous in a Hip way"

Last edited:
Welcome to the Blues Brothers Freda!
I'll let her know ... but the first meeting might have a motion for renaming ... Oh OOOOO!
Maybe the :eek: "Blueman ..." er "Blueperson Group" ;) ... sorry for my part in this fellas :angelic:
I'll be over there in the LBR section ... :blackeye:

Then again, She may be just fine with a motion for her to be known as "Fred" without the "a"
who's married to "Spence" without the "r" ... so she says the "Blues Brothers" welcome mat
will be just fine :thumbs:

Last edited:
Nice plate for an awesome car. It reminds me of mine. Hey is that a hint of blue in my paint. Guess not.
... one day ... likely Ponoka 2018 keep a spot between Yourself and Ziggy ...
(not sure yet with Drum 2017 by leaving the LBR behind ... but the ballots are not counted yet)

I'll let her know ... but the first meeting might have a motion for renaming ... Oh OOOOO!
Maybe the :eek: "Blueman ..." er "Blueperson Group" ;) ... sorry for my part in this fellas :angelic:
I'll be over there in the LBR section ... :blackeye:

Then again, She may be just fine with a motion for her to be known as "Fred" without the "a"
who's married to "Spence" without the "r" ... so she says the "Blues Brothers" welcome mat
will be just fine :thumbs:
Application reviewed and accepted. :Hurray:

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
:Wideyed: These words hit my in-box this morning ... We had no idea ... and understandably NOT everyone's choice color... :joyful:

" ... as per GM’s 2017 Model Year Anticipated Build-Out Constraint reports, the last day to order a 2017 Corvette in Sterling Blue Metallic is 02-16-2017 and the last week of production for the color is 03-20-2017 ... It’s safe to say that we can probably predict that it will be the rarest color for the 2017 model year ... may become the rare C7 color ... "

ahh but we will see how that "rare color" goes with this Ceramic Grey thing in the 2018 year though ;)

Last edited:
:Wideyed: These words hit my in-box this morning ... We had no idea ... and understandably NOT everyone's choice color... :joyful:

" ... as per GM’s 2017 Model Year Anticipated Build-Out Constraint reports, the last day to order a 2017 Corvette in Sterling Blue Metallic is 02-16-2017 and the last week of production for the color is 03-20-2017 ... It’s safe to say that we can probably predict that it will be the rarest color for the 2017 model year ... may become the rare C7 color ... "

ahh but we will see how that "rare color" goes with this Ceramic Grey thing in the 2018 year though ;)

Look's like Freda got herself a rare and limited production model.

Tha
Look's like Freda got herself a rare and limited production model.

That just made that color more attractive. I would have bought it but is wasn't available I 2016, sad

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.