romano60

I'm New Here
May 27, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
VetteCoins
Car
My interior lights do not go off when I turn my '84 off. They go off when I start the car again. The doors, and hatch, close tight, So there is no issue with them being slightly ajar. I finally resorted to pulling the fuse for the interior lights. Now I have no interior lights. The radio does not pick up any stations, since the motor to raise the antenna is apparently on the same circuit. Anyone able to help?

My interior lights do not go off when I turn my '84 off. They go off when I start the car again. The doors, and hatch, close tight, So there is no issue with them being slightly ajar. I finally resorted to pulling the fuse for the interior lights. Now I have no interior lights. The radio does not pick up any stations, since the motor to raise the antenna is apparently on the same circuit. Anyone able to help?

which lights stay on. if it's the lights in the doors take a look u have switch in it maybe somebody touch it... hope this help sorry for my english i'm a frenchy

Romano60... welcome to the forum.

My guess with the interior lights is that they should have nothing to do with the ignition switch..
I believe they are controlled by door/hatch switches and also the headlight knob.
Have you checked to see that the headlight knob is not in the 'detent' position..?
I do not own an '84 Vette but I worked on my buddy's '84 on the weekend.

let us know..
graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.