xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
Here's some pics of my interior LEDs--the pics are tough to justify; however, it does give the car an updated look inside for a really cheap price. I still have to do the footwells and brake lights.

IMG-20120825-00129.jpg

Maybe the white light just looks good on the grey panels. I couldn't get a good angle on the trunk, but this shows the difference in lighting.

IMG-20120806-00101.jpg

IMG-20120806-00106.jpg

I have struggled with the install, but the LEDs are great.

I hear you on the 'struggle' -- I'm also in the process of doing my interior. Got a way to go yet ...

Best install for me so far was the hatch lights. They do light up the trunk area real nice.

Best install for me so far was the hatch lights. They do light up the trunk area real nice.

I couldn't agree more. Also, they were the first Ipopped-in too. It was dark back there, but not anymore.

Honorable mention to the maplights though. just because what it makes the dash look like, not what the lights are themselves.

The license plate was good for for the sake of consistency. If I had a back-up camera, I'd probably appreciate the reverse lights more too.

You need to get them from Manny or online. I can't remember where I got mine from actually, but dollar for dollar, a pretty nice mod.

I still don't have the footwell lights in. I kind of gave up on them. They are a total hassle to get at. Maybe this year, although, I don't remember where the damn lights are now, haha!

You need to get them from Manny or online. I can't remember where I got mine from actually, but dollar for dollar, a pretty nice mod.

I still don't have the footwell lights in. I kind of gave up on them. They are a total hassle to get at. Maybe this year, although, I don't remember where the damn lights are now, haha!

Manny will have the numbers Vince --
I'd like to get to my f/wells this year too -- the OEM's don't cut it.....

Sounds like I'll have to stand on my head to get to 'em, tho.:D

Must check out the C4 door lights. They could be brighter too.
C.

Some have said that LED's come off a little cold and sterile and I can see what they mean, but I love them and they definately brighten and liven up the inside of the car. It was the first mod I did when I got mine.

Last edited:
Some have said that LED's come off a little cold and sterile and I can see what they mean, but I love them and they definately brighten and liven up the inside of the car. It was the first mod I did when I got mine.

Yeah the incandescents are definitely warmer, for sure Rob -- I like the leds due to more light, tho they are bluer/cooler.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.