While I've found Calgary does have some aggressive drives this one is off the chart. How sad that people in cars tend to be so aggressive and would do things they'd never do while on foot. Coming out of it with the injury you did makes you lucky in my books and as well a break that the contact between vehicles took place while you were stopped at least.

Not a litigation guy myself but it might be worth a consult especially if the police lay charges against her. If not, civil court here we come.

People need to be held accountable, even if it is just for the soft tissue damage you've just suffered. It seems to me insurance companies have a schedule they pay out on stuff like this.......

Fingers crossed and glad it wasn't worse for you.

Cheers,

Garry

Well,probably the strangest thing I’ve seen or been apart of in 18 years of “playing in traffic”. Early this morning on Edmonton trail just north of Memorial drive,an Asian lady in a Kia Sorento decided she didn’t like me passing her. Shortly after I passed her,she passed me and at the red light we both got to,she proceeded to put her Kia in reverse and back into me,,,,,,3 times !!

After that,she got out of her vehicle with her window scraper and swung it at me giving me a cut under my left eye. Another motorist saw the commotion and came over and grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Make a long story short,police came,arrested her and took a statement from both me and my helper. Quite the morning to say the least. I was given the option of going home at 08:00 or finish out my shift. I chose to stay and finish the shift. Here’s the front of my truck.

Just reading this thread now Mike. Glad to hear the only serious damage was on the Ford. When they were passing out sanity, that woman was out to lunch!
:crazzee:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.