BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
Well,probably the strangest thing I’ve seen or been apart of in 18 years of “playing in traffic”. Early this morning on Edmonton trail just north of Memorial drive,an Asian lady in a Kia Sorento decided she didn’t like me passing her. Shortly after I passed her,she passed me and at the red light we both got to,she proceeded to put her Kia in reverse and back into me,,,,,,3 times !!

After that,she got out of her vehicle with her window scraper and swung it at me giving me a cut under my left eye. Another motorist saw the commotion and came over and grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Make a long story short,police came,arrested her and took a statement from both me and my helper. Quite the morning to say the least. I was given the option of going home at 08:00 or finish out my shift. I chose to stay and finish the shift. Here’s the front of my truck.
F0A7D25D-9F04-4C55-8C7F-6AFC80003472.jpeg
D918A76D-7D8C-4DFF-9488-D1BAE6B64DBB.jpeg

Wow unbelievable! Last time I saw an import tangle with a super duty truck, the import post badly. What a nutbar, glad you are okay! Hope they take away her license and she pays huge!!

Reactions: Keith Tedford
I got 4 witnesses and turns out her licence expired July 18/18.

Just another reason to have a dashcam I guess. Took a look at some over the weekend too at London Drugs !! Lol. Go figure.

Wow Mike that is just nuts. She must have been pissed at the City and took it out on you.
Definitely get a lawyer and sue her butt off if she has insurance. Your new C7 is right there man.
Impressive that you kept your cool and didn’t put her down hard.
Glad she didn’t hit your eye and you’re ok.

Kia vs Superduty. 3rd round knock out.

• Agree
Reactions: turbozig
Wow Mike that is just nuts. She must have been pissed at the City and took it out on you.
Definitely get a lawyer and sue her butt off if she has insurance. Your new C7 is right there man.
Impressive that you kept your cool and didn’t put her down hard.
Glad she didn’t hit your eye and you’re ok.

Kia vs Superduty. 3rd round knock out.
I have no idea what her issue was. I was behind her. I pulled out to pass and at the light she got back in front. I saw her reverse lights come on as she was a little into the crosswalk. She backed up a little bit,stopped. And then hit the gas from about 5 feet away. Pulled forward....did it again. And then one more time real lightly.

Im not sure what my avenue is quite yet. I have a meeting with Fleet tomorrow at 9:30. Hopefully know more then.

WOW! Never ceases to amaze me how much stupid there is in the world! Glad to hear your alright but watch that cut there might have been some ice crystal residue on the scraper!

This is like the stuff you see on YouTube. :eek:
Like others have said, I’m glad you’re fine outside of the ice scraper cut. That would have freaked me out some! I just wonder what home life drove this lady to such madness.

WOW! Never ceases to amaze me how much stupid there is in the world! Glad to hear your alright but watch that cut there might have been some ice crystal residue on the scraper!
I cleaned it out pretty good back at the shop. Peroxide/polysporin and a bandaid. No stitches required thankfully. And my glasses are still intact.

Reactions: williame3590
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.