Jan 13, 2020
Whitby
VetteCoins
Car
Audi R8
Province
ON
Can anyone advise if they have insurance quotes for their C8 yet? I have spoken to my insurance and they advised the cannot give me a quote until I have a VIN number plus the C8 is not in their system. My build date is March 9th.

Thank you and totally understandable about variables. I will call them back closer to my build date as I am sure some cars will have been delivered.
Also the estimate I got was subject to change as they (TD) can only provide a quote within 45 days of purchase. Lots of time for me, hoping no major changes to my price though!

Reactions: X-R8
Thank you and totally understandable about variables. I will call them back closer to my build date as I am sure some cars will have been delivered.

The chance of any cars being delivered to Canada in March are somewhere between slim and none. Anyone supposedly in the "know" I have spoken with say April 15th at the earliest and likely more towards April 30th.

C8Liz? Do they shut BGA down when it gets below those temps?
Because you can bet your last buck that cars are moved / driven / stored in the elements outside the plant.
Here's the forecast for bowling green.

Screenshot_20200212-114527.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-113721.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.