Jan 26, 2018
Orford, Qc
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette HTC 2023
Province
QC
My wife and I will be attending the 2019 Indianapolis 500 race at the end of May.
Seats are purchased, hotel is booked and I have reserved a parking place into the lot 7 parking area.
If any of you have attended the race in the previous years and have good advice on what to do and what not to do then I will take them.
Thanks in advance,
Alain

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Buy and wear a Canadian Corvette Forums T-Shirt from this Forum Shop. I always wear a maple leaf at races and this shirt has a corvette too 😁👍🏻
0705A80B-3C53-411F-ADE7-5E7A0CF41610.png

My wife and I will be attending the 2019 Indianapolis 500 race at the end of May.
Seats are purchased, hotel is booked and I have reserved a parking place into the lot 7 parking area.
If any of you have attended the race in the previous years and have good advice on what to do and what not to do then I will take them.
Thanks in advance,
Alain

Firstly, be proud because your Grand Sport model is this years "Pace Car".......what colour is your car?

Lastly be ready to have all your senses come alive! Have fun!

Cobra

Not sure if the museum is open during the race or not. Worth a trip just for that. I have been there a few times but never to see the 500. The race to catch if you can is the Little 500 in Anderson, Indiana. The top pavement sprint car drivers gather there to have a go of their own. The race has a lot of history just like its big brother.

Really hope you have a good time. We expect lap by lap updates and pics with the Corvette Forum t shirt on. Enjoy, be safe. :thumbs:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Not sure if the museum is open during the race or not. Worth a trip just for that. I have been there a few times but never to see the 500. :thumbs:

That would be stop # 1 without question. The 2 cars that have a special appeal to me would be the JV 1995 winner as well as Mario’s 69 winning Brawner Hawk. Keep in touch @Bizbiz911. Pics if you haven’t forgotten about us.

807082E6-3CED-4FCF-9639-04F3B45CEF18.jpeg

E01106F9-A48C-4805-B281-92BA084F4824.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.