Model: DMAXJAX
Dannmar MaxJax™
Portable Lifting System
6,000lb Capacity
Price:$2,199.00

AVAILABILITY:
Item is usually in stock. Depending on location, please allow 2-5 business days for shipping.

PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO MANY LOCATIONS IN CANADA. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE TO YOUR LOCATION.
Get lease payments as low as $27/month on orders over $1000 - find out more.

[+] enlarge Email a Friend | Print Page
MULTIPLE PRODUCT IMAGES

DETAILED DESCRIPTION
FEATURES AND SPECS
DOWNLOAD BROCHURES
VIDEOS
Dannmar MaxJax Portable Lifting System

For convenience, portability, and compact storage, nothing beats the MaxJax™ portable two post lifting system by Dannmar. Thanks to its unique portable design, the MaxJax™ system offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems.

This portable two post lift is perfect for low-clearance ceilings and home garages. Need a quick oil change? Don't have the room for bulky four post and two post lifts? Need to be able to use vehicles lanes when not working on your vehicles? Well need no further because the MaxJax Lift gives you all the convenience of a regular two post lift, but without permanently taking up a vehicle lane.

The Solution to Low-Ceiling Clearance
The MaxJax™ garage lift fits in any garage with ceilings less than eight feet high.

Store Away When Not In Use
A two-post lift with built-in wheels that allows you to use the lift when you need it, then conveniently store it out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.

Wheels-Free Convenience
A lifting system that provides wheels-free convenience for quick brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.

Ample Under Car Clearance
A space-saving lift with a lifting height that provides ample clearance under the vehicle for comfortable service of almost any passenger car and light truck.

Flush Mount Anchor Bolts
Flush-mount anchors are installed in your concrete floor and remain there permanently. The columns are bolted to the floor using 5/8" anchor bolts that thread into the flush-mount anchors.

Create Multiple Service Bays
Creating multiple service bays is easy with the MaxJax Portable Lift. Purchase an extra set of anchor bolts from us and install them in a second bay or vehicle lane for easy transfer from one to the other.

Ability For Two Lifts In One
Our optional motorcycle adapter kit allows you to safely lift motorcycles, ATV's or other motorized vehicles to a comfortable working height.

Learn About the MaxJax

The MaxJax™ was designed for the DIY'ers, enthusiasts, and shop owners that want the ability of a full size two post, but also want the convenience of a portable lift. Think of it as the pleasant medium between the two. People tired of using sketchy jack stands and working on the ground, will appreciate the MaxJax™'s ability for quick setup and clearance. Shop owners that need more room to work on their customer's vehicles will appreciate the MaxJax™'s ability to conveniently store away when finished. It's the best of all worlds, the jack of all trades -- Introducing the Ultimate Garage Lift.

Think about an automobile and light truck garage lift that fits in any residential or commercial garage with ceilings less than eight feet.
Imagine having a car lift that you can use when you need it, then conveniently store out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.
What if there was a vehicle lift with fully adjustable lift arms that could easily reach factory lift points providing a safe and effective way of lifting vehicles.
A patented lifting system that provides wheels-free convenience for quick brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a space-saving garage lift with a lifting height that provides ample clearance under the vehicle for comfortable service of almost any passenger car and light truck?
How about a garage lift that would allow you to work on cars and motorcycles.
How does the MaxJax™ work?

The portable two post MaxJax™ lifting system by Dannmar is very simple to install and use. The MaxJax™ garage lift can be installed by just one person in less than 30 minutes. This car lift's portable design allows convenient placement and movability that you can't find with any other auto lift on the market.

Step 1: Insert Recessed Drop-in Anchors

MaxJax™ concrete anchors are internally threaded to provide flush-mount installation. These specially designed recessed anchors are installed in your concrete floor and remain there permanently. The holding power of each anchor bolt exceeds 14,500-pounds when properly installed.

Step 2: Move Columns Over Drop-in Anchors

Roll the columns into position over the recessed anchors. Make sure bolt holes line up with the recessed anchors in the concrete.

Step 3: Secure to Floor

Secure each column to the floor using the five 5/8" x 2" high-yield hex bolts.

Step 4: Position Mobile Cart

Position the mobile power-unit cart at the front or rear of the vehicle.

Step 5: Attach Hydraulic Couplers

Attach the quick connect/disconnect hydraulic couplers to the back of each column. Our quick connect/disconnect hydraulic couplers provide a fast and dependable fluid connection without leakage.

Step 6: Install Adjustable Lift Arms

Install the adjustable lift arms to the MaxJax™ columns and install the quick drop-in pivot pins.

Step 7: Start Using the Lift

You're now ready

I've had my Pro Park 8 Plus for over two years and use it almost every day keeping up with maintenance on five vehicles and various other projects. I even built a wood insert that I use when servicing my riding mower and snow blower.

2hdnn2a.jpg

In order to have sufficient room for tall vehicles like my Z71 Tahoe, I built the shop with a 13.5' ceiling. I can walk under the lift without bending when it's raised to full height.

k00zcy.jpg

4r9loz.jpg

I don't know how I ever did without it.

Thanks..........

Thanks a lot Steamer for that link. If they do free delivery from Surrey to Harisson where I am that would be great. My ceiling is only 12 ft. high and part of the front of the garage ceiling is taken up by the garage door opener motors. Will try to phone them and talk about it.
Thanks again.............
Al..

Work colleague expecting free lift home in my car, same route. petrol money?
I have a work colleague who lives not to far from me. They used to catch public transport to and from work before i joined the company. They asked me to give them a lift home after work, and now it has become the norm. Whilst this person seems ok, they have had the nerve to ask me to pick them up on the way in (which i refused), also they now expect that i will take them home all the time. They even have the nerve to have a go at me when they had thought i left without them. They do not give me petrol money (not that i would ask), or even offered over the last few months. They also wait around after work on purpose when i stay late. What would u do in my situation? I don't mind this person, but do believe they are taking advantage of a free ride!!

C5er,

When you order the lift, I highly recommend that you add the optional 3,500 lb. rolling jack.
Rolling Bridge Jack (3,500 lbs capacity) - DirectShops.ca

9itlra.jpg

Without it, you will be unable to take the wheels off the car. It's also extremely useful for making repairs on all the family vehicles, where wheel removal is essential.

This is mine before placing it on the lift.
sddapz.jpg

They're very heavy, so I used my engine hoist to place it on the lift. A couple of strong guys could likely handle it. If you can pick it up by yourself, I salute you. :D

It will slide from front to rear on the lift, between the ramps, and stays in place until you need it. If you raise the vehicle and the jack is in the way, just slide it backwards or frontwards to solve the problem.

My C2 is extremely low, compared to stock, so it just clears the jack. You might want to consider what the lowest point of your car is to be sure it clears. Here's a shot of my clearance below the scattershield. The pencil just fits between the scattershield and the lift.
5w00p3.jpg

axqtk.jpg

Here it is in action with my son's car, demonstrating a rare front wheel drive wheel-stand.
2dj8iz8.jpg

Reactions: Keith Tedford
Work colleague expecting free lift home in my car, same route. petrol money?
I have a work colleague who lives not to far from me. They used to catch public transport to and from work before i joined the company. They asked me to give them a lift home after work, and now it has become the norm. Whilst this person seems ok, they have had the nerve to ask me to pick them up on the way in (which i refused), also they now expect that i will take them home all the time. They even have the nerve to have a go at me when they had thought i left without them. They do not give me petrol money (not that i would ask), or even offered over the last few months. They also wait around after work on purpose when i stay late. What would u do in my situation? I don't mind this person, but do believe they are taking advantage of a free ride!!

Huh?
:confused: