This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

In 1973 I sold a Orange Corvette, Coupe, 350 CID, Licence Plate BUJ621.

May 19, 2015
York place, Qualicum Beach
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I am looking for the 1973 Orange Corvette I sold to a wholesaler in Oakville Ontario in 1973. This Coupe was equipped with a 350 engine, was an Automatic had Tan interior and had a Chrome Luggage rack on the Deck. I unfortunately do not have a serial number, just remember the licence plate was BUJ621. I bought the car new from Brian Phillips Chev in Port Credit Ontario.
I would be very interested if anyone thinks they may have any information on where this car is today, if it still exists.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Just an idea, but if it was registered to you, try a registration office or the insurance company you insured with for a Vin. They may have your history on file. If you get a VIN, Carfax should be able to get some info for you.

Check with MTO, with that old plate they may be able to run a history on that plate and if it was change which I's sure it was. Remember though, confedentiality......

Just bought a 73 in Mississauga. PO lived in Oakville. Was originally Orange but painted a redish color. Light tan interior. 350 with auto. Engine is a 73 but looks like its a truck block from what I've found.

Users who are viewing this thread