May 19, 2015
York place, Qualicum Beach
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I am looking for the 1973 Orange Corvette I sold to a wholesaler in Oakville Ontario in 1973. This Coupe was equipped with a 350 engine, was an Automatic had Tan interior and had a Chrome Luggage rack on the Deck. I unfortunately do not have a serial number, just remember the licence plate was BUJ621. I bought the car new from Brian Phillips Chev in Port Credit Ontario.
I would be very interested if anyone thinks they may have any information on where this car is today, if it still exists.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I am looking for the 1973 Orange Corvette I sold to a wholesaler in Oakville Ontario in 1973. This Coupe was equipped with a 350 engine, was an Automatic had Tan interior and had a Chrome Luggage rack on the Deck. I unfortunately do not have a serial number, just remember the licence plate was BUJ621. I bought the car new from Brian Phillips Chev in Port Credit Ontario.
I would be very interested if anyone thinks they may have any information on where this car is today, if it still exists.

Just an idea, but if it was registered to you, try a registration office or the insurance company you insured with for a Vin. They may have your history on file. If you get a VIN, Carfax should be able to get some info for you.

• Agree
Check with MTO, with that old plate they may be able to run a history on that plate and if it was change which I's sure it was. Remember though, confedentiality......

Just bought a 73 in Mississauga. PO lived in Oakville. Was originally Orange but painted a redish color. Light tan interior. 350 with auto. Engine is a 73 but looks like its a truck block from what I've found.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread