Elf

Power User
Feb 28, 2011
North of Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2008m vert
Wife said I didn't look well ,white ,pasty skin .My heart beat was irregular and I was drooling .Doctor said that I have a classic case of cabin fever ,stress and on the verge of a mental breakdown .:eek:April weather forecast is terrible .

Not a lot of spare gingle or much time but my wife said we should take an extended weekend (7 days)and suggested the Florida mountains .It'll take me a couple weeks to clear my desk and get everything in order .

Booked a good direct flight Portland Maine to Orlando also rental car and hotel today .I leave April 3rd and I'll be all packed tomorrow just wish it could have been sooner.The weather in Central Florida is 75-85 degrees for the time period that we will be in the mountains.

I feel guilty leaving you all behind .:rofl:

Have a great time in the mountains of Florida. Rough terrain that usually only goats can survive in. They feed on cold beer and Mexican culinary specialties. The goats should be avoided at all cost, violent home invaders. The beer and food on the other hand are to be sought out and enjoyed to their fullest.

Enjoy your time away from this never ending winter

Steve, what a bunch of BS. I can see you grinning all the way over here on the West Coast. Why didn't you fly over here. At least we do have mountains and I hear the skiings great 5000 feet up on Washington. And still more, some lucky person caught a 45 lb Spring Salmon on Sunday. Enjoy your stay in Florida, Indian Rocks Beach is still my favorite.
Cheers Rob

I'm out as well!...... Heading to the desert to escape "hopefully" last month of winter here in Alberta... And as a bonus my brothers 2010 GS is in our garage at the house, soon i will be ripping around in his car.....lol

Also a favourite of mine ....... love the Gulf side....and Orlando......Have fun in 'the mountains' Steve...... also have fun thawing out in the hot-tub....:D

C.
ya know Collin we have had 38 plowable storms this year .We have no room left for next winters snows and the forecast for April is terrible .I just cant cope with it anymore plus ill be out of meds in two weeks .

On my way tomorrow which is two days early but just gotta leave .Had one complication which almost ruined the trip .My dog Lizzie ate a CAN of tuna and had to go to emergency Vet services and stayed two nights but got out this morning .

On my way tomorrow which is two days early but just gotta leave .Had one complication which almost ruined the trip .My dog Lizzie ate a CAN of tuna and had to go to emergency Vet services and stayed two nights but got out this morning .

Glad Lizzie is ok, Steve -- You aren't kidding that she at the can too right......That could have torn her up pretty good.....Safe and enjoyable trip -- by the time you return -- spring will have sprung.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread