Mar 23, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
1975 L-82
Lol!...not that anyone missed me!:mad: but I finally reset my password (which I forgot:() and had the site unblocked from my computer!!:confused:

Anyways I have been busy organizing a Calender shoot with local models and local vehicle enthusiasts to raise money for a local charity (still to be decided). I started shooting last weekend to practise and see how things turned out, and I think we are ready to go!! I need more vehicles guys! So offer up your rides for a shoot with some georgeous girls!! I am also organizing a huge car/truck/bike show out at Grasswood shell the first weekend in June to help offset the price of printing ect. I will be selling burgers ect and registration fee will be 5 or $10 bucks. The models have agreed to come model with the cars on display and mingle! If anyone wants to help out let me know!! Here are a couple shots from the weekend with the Stingray and the Diablo!....and when are we meeting again? or are we??:confused:

girlsandlambo.jpg

Modelvette11.jpg

Hey Mark! Nice photos. Good to hear you are still around. Do the girls want a picture with an "army" truck? Hahahaaaaa. That's about all I have to offer for vehicles. The Diablo looks great! Maybe even better than the purple.

The car show sounds like a great idea. $10 is not too much for a charity. Other ideas is to donate food for the food bank for the entry fee.

Hi Mark, Welcome back! long time no see.

For starters we still meet every Thurs. at Maguires, however its dwindled down to 3 or 4 of us, there is always room for more.

As far as the photos go I applaud you for the effort! seriously! we tend to forget very quickly that the worst day I had all year was still way better than many other peoples in our community.

I will allow my H1 to be used in the shoot, if your interested however I will have to limit the the girls from sitting ON it, other than that I think it would look good in the pictures.

Talk to you soon,

Brent

ggdfgh

Thanks! I decided to paint it black, but the paint turned out horrible!! It looks good from a distance but up close it is horrible!! I will be shooting into spring and summer also, but when it is nice and warm out I may have too many vehicles showing up!! That's why I am asking now if anyone wants to shoot there vehicle now? There is a car wash right beside the building that I am shooting at, and lots of room to polish up the cars inside.:D

I bought this F40 Replica and have it coming in a couple weeks from Ontario for the shoot as well. I am not a fan of the 20" rims but they will do untill I save to buy some Ferrari replica rims.

ff40vk8.jpg

When I get the rims, it will look like this!!

2.jpg

hummer

Hi Mark, Welcome back! long time no see.

For starters we still meet every Thurs. at Maguires, however its dwindled down to 3 or 4 of us, there is always room for more.

As far as the photos go I applaud you for the effort! seriously! we tend to forget very quickly that the worst day I had all year was still way better than many other peoples in our community.

I will allow my H1 to be used in the shoot, if your interested however I will have to limit the the girls from sitting ON it, other than that I think it would look good in the pictures.

Talk to you soon,

Brent

EXCELLENT BRENT!! Thanks! You can tell the girls where and where not to touch and sit!....ummmmm let me rephrase that!!:rofl: Can you make available on sunday Jan 31st??

Mark, I think the 31st will work for me, the only way I would bail would be if its -40 outside! I am not driving the truck in real cold weather. As far as I can see right now though it will not be a problem.

Brent

Glad to see Brent updated you with the location and night that we meet as it totally slipped my mind...it had nothing to do with the girls, I swear.

Very nice looking F-40 Mark. That is one of my all time favorite vehicles. Glad to hear that you are going to put the Ferrari rims back on it and not spinners on the 20's.:rofl:

I do plan on coming back out for meets in the spring when the car comes out. Now that I live out of the city extra trips add up. I was hoping thursdays would be my drive the vette to work day come spring, then just stay for the meets.

T

Ya...... I don't think i would classify as really "Gangsta" enough for those rims!! LOL! ;-)

I think you 2 are crazy< never in a millions years would I remove chrome 20"s and put factory's back on. :eek: I agree with authentisity, but For many years Ferarri had some of the ugliest rims in the world on there cars.

However I know that not everyone agrees with my choice of rims either.:D

Brent

fvsdfs

But if I keep them on I gotta turn my hat on sideways and drop my pants halfway down my A$$, and go buy some big long gold chains, fill my front teeth with gold!!!!....sigh!:(....it's just too much work!!:rofl:

You had mentioned that you had not decided on the charity that the proceeds from this calendar will go to.

I would like to mention that the ones I support are the Humane Society, and the Street Cat Rescue. Both are fantastic organizations.

Brent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.