Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
To anyone who has placed a deposit with Dean Myers towards the purchase of a C8... Please reach out to me immediately by either texting or calling my cell 905.252.7198.

Additionally if you have any questions regarding the C8 you can also reach me via email [email protected]

• Useful
Reactions: ABC and Rruuff Day
To anyone who has placed a deposit with Dean Myers towards the purchase of a C8... Please reach out to me immediately by either texting or calling my cell 905.252.7198.

Additionally if you have any questions regarding the C8 you can also reach me via email [email protected]

Not sure if any members were dealing with Dean Myers but good to know they at least have someone to contact. And Welcome to the forum btw... :thumbs:

Reactions: RockyPM
I had a deposit for the very first C8 Corvette. No need to look into if my information is factual or not, but if a C8 could be shipped to my house, no questions asked, then I won't ask any questions about DM. :Biggrin:
But, more seriously, if anyone got caught up in the closure, I hope it can be remedied and made right asap.

Glad to have a contact from W-N! Lots of questions about the new Corvette lately.

Last edited:
Not sure if any members were dealing with Dean Myers but good to know they at least have someone to contact. And Welcome to the forum btw... :thumbs:

Appreciate it and happy to finally be here!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I had a deposit for the very first C8 Corvette. No need to look into if my information is factual or not, just let me know when the first one has arrived or better yet, just ship it to my home. :Biggrin:

Glad to have a contact from W-N! Lots of questions on the forum over the last while.

Lets just say... You can count on 1 hand how many days are left until our first C8's touch down!

Jeff welcome the forum. I am sure there will be some folks appreciative of the offer to assist DM customers. Very sad to see a long time dealer hit the rocks of life.

The news shocked all of us here...

All competition aside, there were alot of hard working people under that roof who are now without jobs, and no one likes to see that.

Plus I can only imagine how I would feel as a customer how has been waiting all winter for their new C8 to arrive, only to find out the dealership I placed my deposit with has closed it's doors.

So if you know or hear about anyone please let me know, we will do our best to help get this fixed.

PS - That Z06 looks mean in your profile pic! (Good for you!)

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread