If you, and anyone else, that was accosted by this guy would get out of your vehicle and punch his lights out he would certainly curtail that type of behavior. Problem solved. But you can't. The police would go to the ends of the earth and expend unlimited resources to track you down and bring you to justice. Instead of spending their time to fight crime and bust the crack houses beside schools. I am relating from actual experiences.

If you, and anyone else, that was accosted by this guy would get out of your vehicle and punch his lights out he would certainly curtail that type of behavior. Problem solved. But you can't. The police would go to the ends of the earth and expend unlimited resources to track you down and bring you to justice. Instead of spending their time to fight crime and bust the crack houses beside schools. I am relating from actual experiences.
I hear you. I've been there too. Karma showed up about 3 months later. He remembered !!

Time to load a bunch of smokes with firecrackers. Takes a little patients but easily done. Be sure and point the fuse towards the ash about two drags down.

Bill
Oh damn ... is that why our grandparents taught us grandkids how to make/roll their cigarettes when they took care of us while mom and dad were away ... I threw those contraptions away in the estate clean out ... darn it. It's like why were we learning half the stuff in school that we would never need in life. :Banghead:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.