I asked at Brian Cullen and my sales guy will they know once mine ships. I was told no idea it could show up tomorrow, next week or in 3 weeks. I was surprised to hear they wouldn’t know when it ships. Whereabouts is yours bound for SebringC8? I see your from Ontario.
Mine is coming to Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill. I’m not sure how long it takes. My 2020 came about a week after it was built.

Hi, I have my vin # is there a way to track it 1G1YC2D40P5134967
TIA
Your dealer can track your car. It was built on the 12th of June. Do you know the current status code? It will tell you if it has shipped or not.

Reactions: DenisC8
My order was accepted by GM Canada today. I have a real order number now. Was there not a order tracking site or did that disappear?

My order was accepted by GM Canada today. I have a real order number now. Was there not a order tracking site or did that disappear?
Never was AFAIK.
Did you get your status code?
Edit: Never mind. I see you are at 2000.

Reactions: Bunny hop
I finally have some info on my 2023 order in the form of a VIN. Is there a way to track it ? Thanks for any help.
C8 tracker.com and you can enter your VIN and should be able to get your window sticker. Sometimes takes a couple of days after production to show up. Credit to I believe Denis C8 for showing me that.

So his order has not been accepted by GM. OK. some get confused by order status
he was commenting that his dealer was not able to enter his order in workbench because GM Canada didn't have an option for the ERAY, now that option is there and order was entered ie status 1100. Canadian Eray allocations are coming as early as Oct 12

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.