C6J

2 You're 10
Apr 14, 2011
Cornwall
VetteCoins
Car
2008 C6 Vert
I bought a 2008 C6 LT3 convertible in April. This is my first vette and I want another one. I just don't care that much for the Vert and don't care for the auto. I have 39000km's on it now. I've added a Corsa Sport Exhaust, Clarion NX501 DVD deck, brand new tires not installed yet, GM windscreen not installed.
The car has LS3, 6Speed auto with TapShift and rev match, HUD, power top, chrome wheels. I just replaced the lower rad support which was broke when I bought it but didn't know. Manny did a tranny tune on it. Anyhow what would be a decent asking price? I can do the deal through a dealer if someone has a 6 speed coupe, grand sport, etc so each get the taxes.

016-1.jpg

010-6.jpg

005-3.jpg

you wanna sell it fast list for 18k and get at least 15. sorry but I'm just offering my own opinion based on what I've seen the last few months in market.

What!? An 08 convertible Corvette for $15K? Holy Crap I've been out of the loop. A friend just sold his 98 auto with 140K for $17,000 last summer. I really thought 30K for an 08 was reasonable.

Spring is just around the corner so hopefully things will change. I would like to think that the car would be a steal at $30,000 but who knows? What is it worth on a trade?

even in the usa 30g would be a steal. the dealers in texas are still wanting 30-35 for 05-06

I agree with both you guys the list should be b/w 30-40k, and is. Dealers listed these likewise recently, but all I see are the same adds posted again and again month after month. Big difference from about 5 years ago and 25 grand can buy you allot of car these days :) Keep in mind these c6 cars value might drop some more when c7 hits the market.

Wait it out a few more weeks.
As they say " When The Top Goes Down, The Price Goes Up"
I would think in the spring you should get at least the high 20's. if not $30,000.00
The cheaper prices in the US are killing the Canadian market.

Good Luck. :canada:

Last edited:
:eek: Holy crap guys....an 08 for 30K?...that is giving the car away. There is a dealer with an 07 auto, asking 42K in Moncton NB.
You would be hard pressed to get an 08 in the USA for less than 35K, unless it's got a boatload of miles on it. 39K is just broken in...don't let it go for much less than 40K.
If you only want 30K, PM me and I'll buy it. :confused:
JMO :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread