Here are some pictures, front “poverty” splitter is original GM , side skirts are 3/4 length carbon flash original GM for 2019 G/S package. Side skirts have Xpel ppf applied for protection. All are in great condition as car was purchased in August and parked in October. Asking $600 for all with buyer paying for all shipping costs.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 661307563.jpg
    iOS Image - 661307563.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 18
  • iOS Image - 2734968728.jpg
    iOS Image - 2734968728.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 19
  • iOS Image - 1067517182.jpg
    iOS Image - 1067517182.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 19
  • iOS Image - 3334321867.jpg
    iOS Image - 3334321867.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 18
Here are some pictures, front “poverty” splitter is original GM , side skirts are 3/4 length carbon flash original GM for 2019 G/S package. Side skirts have Xpel ppf applied for protection. All are in great condition as car was purchased in August and parked in October. Asking $600 for all with buyer paying for all shipping costs.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2706255820.jpg
    iOS Image - 2706255820.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 15
This is Real Exposed Carbon Fibre ... the most expensive. There is a lesser expensive Hydro Carbon Fibre version too that looks the same.
The black metallic would be Carbon Flash.
For GM parts, use the online GMParts or go into Northgate in YEG and see Cory in Parts and tell him Spence (the guy from Calgary)sent you ... the price should be better. 😁👍🏻

View attachment 41515View attachment 41516

Hey... I recognize that black one Spence. :Biggrin:

Here’s some more pictures
iOS Image - 2835840642.jpg

Dale check out this thread. Post #81on is all about the ACS stuff you are looking for. @Rick9456 is pleased with them however he can chime in. Should help you out a bit.

front poverty splitter is original GM , side skirts are 3/4 length carbon flash original GM with Xpel 'ppf',all in great condition as they were changed out with carbon fiber at 1700km . asking $600 obo , with buyer covering all shipping costs.

Attachments

• IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2561.JPG
    IMG_2561.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2710.JPG
    IMG_2710.JPG
    712.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2711.JPG
    IMG_2711.JPG
    787.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2712.JPG
    IMG_2712.JPG
    581.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    598.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2784.JPG
    IMG_2784.JPG
    436.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2785.JPG
    IMG_2785.JPG
    540.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2786.JPG
    IMG_2786.JPG
    543.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi Guys. As I peruse the many photos on this site, I really like the side skirts and splitter look that my car does not have. I would like to look into getting some, but have no idea where to look. It seems that there are tons of places in the US that sell them, but I would like to stay within Canada, and if at all possible, Alberta. Also, I have seen other posts suggesting that these items might be bolt on, so DIY type of job...is this accurate, or do I need a body shop to install properly?
I had my local GM dealer install the OEM side skirts: look great. Rear diffusers from ACS next !

The front poverty splitter looks fine unpainted and it will get a few scrapes from driveways and speed bumps. I have the 3/4 side skirts on my GS and they really do provide decent protection from road debris. Those offered by C2-C-C7 look like a decent deal to me.

I bought the carbon flash pre-painted splitter and rockers from ACS (Carbon Flash Black Paint / ACS-C7 w/deflectors / Zero7 Z06 Rockers ). Not hard to install it just takes time to do it right. Just need to measure once, twice, maybe a hundred times before drilling a hole in the car 😂. Also I would recommend using a drill depth stop to not go too deep as it is easy to pop the holes in for the rockers. The ACS rockers use some of the predrilled holes but you have to add a few more in there as well. They supply rivets so you need a basic hand riveter. A air rivet gun is MUCH easier in the tight spaces though trust me. 😁 I also used a right angle drill even with the car up on jacks as the space is tight. I live in Spruce Grove so if you want to see them in person let me know Dale. I put up thumnail pics here as the originals are pretty large. Just click on the pics to see full size.

20190331_094340.jpg20190331_103643.jpg20190331_130408.jpg20190331_130433.jpg

Reactions: Dale124
Ad in the ad section buddy
Yes you are correct,I should have done that , I was just responding to another person’s inquiry for parts...I am new to this forum and new to how do things , I also found out it’s a lot easier to use a pc or laptop to post pictures than an iPhone 😖, not easy with iPhone as I kept loosing website. Thanks for the heads up...now to learn how to post for sale adds.

Yes you are correct,I should have done that , I was just responding to another person’s inquiry for parts...I am new to this forum and new to how do things , I also found out it’s a lot easier to use a pc or laptop to post pictures than an iPhone 😖, not easy with iPhone as I kept loosing website. Thanks for the heads up...now to learn how to post for sale adds.
no problem, we all get excited and forget to read the fine print, I have done it lots

I bought the carbon flash pre-painted splitter and rockers from ACS (Carbon Flash Black Paint / ACS-C7 w/deflectors / Zero7 Z06 Rockers ). Not hard to install it just takes time to do it right. Just need to measure once, twice, maybe a hundred times before drilling a hole in the car 😂. Also I would recommend using a drill depth stop to not go too deep as it is easy to pop the holes in for the rockers. The ACS rockers use some of the predrilled holes but you have to add a few more in there as well. They supply rivets so you need a basic hand riveter. A air rivet gun is MUCH easier in the tight spaces though trust me. 😁 I also used a right angle drill even with the car up on jacks as the space is tight. I live in Spruce Grove so if you want to see them in person let me know Dale. I put up thumnail pics here as the originals are pretty large. Just click on the pics to see full size.

View attachment 41575View attachment 41576View attachment 41577View attachment 41578
Nicely done! , always worth the time to do it yourself and that it can be done(scary to drill holes in new car).....hey also great choice of colour on your car😁👍looks great with the splitter and skirts👍

Reactions: Pep
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.