427Carl

Regular
2 You're 10
Jul 21, 2012
Clinton Ontario Canada
VetteCoins
Car
I love stripes :D I have stripes on all Camaros I have ever had.. I have stripes on 2 of my trucks.. I just bought a dark green Corvette.. I really, really dislike dark colors (car was so nice I could not pass )
Anyway I want gold stripes to brighten up the dark color:coolgleam: Anyone have gold stripes?? If it were not for the Oak top (new).. I would go with white stripes... this is not a discussion, where you tell me to not put them on.. etc etc lol I love the 50th Anniversary lemans stripe on the C6 any photos out there????

Last edited:
I love stripes :D I have stripes on all Camaros I have ever had.. I have stripes on 2 of my trucks.. I just bought a dark green Corvette.. I really, really dislike dark colors (car was so nice I could not pass )
Anyway I want gold stripes to brighten up the dark color:coolgleam: Anyone have gold stripes?? If it were not for the Oak top (new).. I would go with white stripes... this is not a discussion, where you tell me to not put them on.. etc etc lol I love the 50th Anniversary lemans stripe on the C6 any photos out there????

Carl , we do painted stripes that are just amazing . The plastic stripes get very scratched . Give us a call :D

painted stripes

can you "pull" them off when you are tired of them? JUST KIDDING:rofl:
Thanks, good to hear.. I have a friend, who did paint all my stripes, but now he's too tired to do them on weekends.. Do you have any photos? or all at shop What's the turnaround time ? same day? overnight? I live in Clinton 35 miles West of Stratford... I am seriously interested for those reading, would you do white or gold on Bowling green car

can you "pull" them off when you are tired of them? JUST KIDDING:rofl:
Thanks, good to hear.. I have a friend, who did paint all my stripes, but now he's too tired to do them on weekends.. Do you have any photos? or all at shop What's the turnaround time ? same day? overnight? I live in Clinton 35 miles West of Stratford... I am seriously interested for those reading, would you do white or gold on Bowling green car

Painted striped done properley will take about 3 days .

I would do them in white , but thats my personal choice.

We can do them any way & any color you like .

Sadly you won't be able to pull them off :rofl:

We are currently doing a custom set on an 03 Z06 that I persoanlly designed, these will be one off and something to see . Drop by the shop if you can.

Painted striped done properley will take about 3 days .

I would do them in white , but thats my personal choice.

We can do them any way & any color you like .

Sadly you won't be able to pull them off :rofl:

We are currently doing a custom set on an 03 Z06 that I persoanlly designed, these will be one off and something to see . Drop by the shop if you can.

:canada:I love it when you talk white stripes I guess I could sleep in the waiting room for 2 nights I will try to get down and see you thanks Carl

Attachments

• orange stripes.jpg
    orange stripes.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 7
  • rear stripes.jpg
    rear stripes.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
  • July 10 - 2011 012.jpg
    July 10 - 2011 012.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 11
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.