Jan 29, 2009
On planet Earth
VetteCoins
Car
OK June,
I had to say this because it is w-a-a-a-a-y too funny and I know that you have a great sense of humor.

On the more serious side, I may be detailing June's car (aka Derek's Girl) at some point. It looked like it could use a claybar and swirl remover application followed by the spa treatment. I know some folks keep asking about how to use a clay bar and apply swirl remover and Zaino and such so if and when June wishes this to be done (on a weekend of course), it will be at my place and you are welcome to attend where I will be happy to share the 411 on the DIY.

Fun part is that June drives a C6 in my fav color (VY). Bonnie loved meeting you btw.

Cost to June: Starbuck Matcha Green Tea Latte with Soy for Pierre (size Grand

We had a blast working on Derek (June's BFF) and the Swift Striker. June, thank you for making me laugh. You have a great sense of humor. Here are the results folks.

P1010428.jpg

June has a great sense of humor about her, which makes her an immediate "one of the guys"

P1010426.jpg

P1010425.jpg

P1010424.jpg

The results on both cars was amazing. Thank you Zaino Bros.

P1010423.jpg

A very proud June, standing next to her BFF Derek.

P1010422.jpg

We had to put some serious muscle into Jason's car to bring the shine out.

P1010421.jpg

P1010420.jpg

Wax on, wax off.

P1010419.jpg

Put your backs into it peeps.

P1010418.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010416.jpg

So, where are the Corvettes?:D

They look great! You can really see the shine in the last couple pictures! I think I may have to get some Zaino on order.

Edit, just ordered some Zaino. Can't wait to try it!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread